Thread: Seed advice please.

Thanks

Default Seed advice please.

Just in the final throws of setting up the groom and I've realised I've not ordered any seeds yet!

I'd like a low odour strain. It's my first grow and I don't know how well my setup is going to deal with obours so I'm trying to cover all bases.

I've read Northern Lights is low odour, but there are so many to choose from! Just looking for a little advice please.

To add some context I've been buying street weed for about 20 years so I'm not a connoisseur. Just want to get a grow under my belt before I start looking into refining my tastes.

Thanks in advance.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteadyEddy For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-09-20), Easy-T (07-09-20), GEORGE (07-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,460 Times

Low odour or not, they all smell at times.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-09-20), Easy-T (07-09-20), green grass (11-09-20), M_C (07-09-20)

Thanks

Don't sweat the smell, make sure your fan and filter set up are good to go and it will be fine

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GatorXP For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-09-20), Easy-T (07-09-20), GEORGE (07-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 57,966 Times

What ever you grow its going to stink in flower, if you've got a filter set up it'll sort it

From behind the bushes

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-09-20), GEORGE (07-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Whats your setup? Providing you have a half decent filter and a negative pressure in your room you’ll be okay for at least one grow i would imagine
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-09-20)