Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New g’room humidity is 81% ... oh dear haha

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Thanks Sticky I’ve just yanked the dehumidifier out that I had before, plugged it in and the light on the power cables come on but nothing on the dehumidifier has lit up but i had some card taped over it so im not 100% sure if the fuckers working or not lol. I’ll stick it in the room for an hour see if it does owt
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,506 Times

I feel you brother, I ain’t got what I would really love to have as my space is a closet but it’s got two mini dehumidifier’s in it one halfway up and one down on the floor got them off of eBay and them in the bed room it’s self where I got my closet I have a slimline Delonghi DES 12 as I got a passive intake the mini’s do a lovely job and was only £15 each and they have been in there and still working fine for over three years easy. As for the DES12 I picked that up for £60 off of eBay just a lucky find but it really does rip the moisture out of the air. Sorry if I ramble but I’m a bit small in the brain department lol I’m sure that it won’t be long before one of the more intelligent people puts you on a better track than me. Best of luck brother..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-20), SyRaX (08-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SyRaX View Post
    Thanks Sticky I’ve just yanked the dehumidifier out that I had before, plugged it in and the light on the power cables come on but nothing on the dehumidifier has lit up but i had some card taped over it so im not 100% sure if the fuckers working or not lol. I’ll stick it in the room for an hour see if it does owt
    Give the fucker a kick, even 60 quid per grow would be worth if for what you get in return. Its just a nightmare when the funds ain't there, we have all been there and it's a pain in the arse

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-20), Skunkpunch (08-09-20)

Thanks

Default New g’room humidity is 81% ... oh dear haha

Well pull my plumb that’s the very one I was on about that Stickysticky has just showed you hahahahaha that’s just spun me out lol

Last edited by Skunkpunch; 08-09-20 at 08:29 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-20), Stickysticky (08-09-20), SyRaX (08-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkpunch View Post
    Well pull my plumb that’s the very one I was on about that Stickysticky has just showed you hahahahaha that’s just spun me out lol

Haha pro breeze doing the numbers. To be fair I think anything smaller than that one wouldn't have done the job for me. When my tent was full it couldn't get it down to 40 but it got it from the 60s down to the 40s (winner) I guess that will vary for everyone tho

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-20), Skunkpunch (08-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    Haha pro breeze doing the numbers. To be fair I think anything smaller than that one wouldn't have done the job for me. When my tent was full it couldn't get it down to 40 but it got it from the 60s down to the 40s (winner) I guess that will vary for everyone tho

I can’t agree with you more on that one Stick much love to you brother may your lady’s be big and beautiful. Stay safe and healthy brother

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

I picked iv got 2 cuz im so paro of rot 1 inside my tent witch comes on when it hits 60 rh that's 11ltr and one on the outside of the tent constantly running that's a 19ltr. I got them of fb for 50quid if you look about ul find a decent one cheap.

Been humid the past few days though one inside the tent has been coming on making my temps 24-26 lights off!?, .

Do you have any plants in there yet no? Have you started them yet?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-20)

Thanks

Thanks Sticky I’ve just yanked the dehumidifier out that I had before, plugged it in and the light on the power cables come on but nothing on the dehumidifier has lit up but i had some card taped over it so im not 100% sure if the fuckers working or not lol. I’ll stick it in the room for an hour see if it does owt if it don’t ill boot it around the garden haha

Grower1988 - got autos delivered today, aint germinated them yet tho i wanna get this rh sorted first before i even bother doing it tbf

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-20)

Thanks

I’ve found a shower fan in the shed fuck knows how long I’ve had that for but ill slap that on the end of the intake pipe that goes to an airbrick and see if i can lower rH by sucking more air in worth a try but looks like imma need to get a dehumidifier ffs

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-20), Skunkpunch (09-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

If the air rh outside is hig then doubt it will do much tbf.

Id get them going mate b ur the time they flower hopefully rh and temps will br alot easier and if rh is still high at the time then get one but that be weeks away?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-20), Skunkpunch (09-09-20), SyRaX (09-09-20)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast