Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Talk About Bad Timing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,577 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Lynoman View Post
    What do you mean? What does ppm have to do with viscosity?
    Hard water feels like sandpaper when you take a shower, soft water just feels so smooth and easy.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (18-09-20), GEORGE (12-09-20), Mac (18-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Holy crap man that's terrible ..I hope they fix the issue asap!
    Last night they blew up the bottom 90 feet of the well to keep the salt water from migrating up into the "good water". They are pumping water like crazy trying to purge the salt water. We're hoping to have decent water within a couple weeks. Right now they are trucking in water every couple hours, but because there's a slug of really bad water in the system and in two of the 4 holding tanks it's gonna take a while to clear the system.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phytoplankton For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (18-09-20), GEORGE (12-09-20), IceCalibur (12-09-20), Jingo (13-09-20), Mac (18-09-20)

Thanks

Well, between the bad water and the excessive heat it took a toll on one of my outdoor potted plants, burned leaf tips that are now starting to turn parts of the buds brown, rot is not far behind, so I pulled one plant, additonally it's covered in a layer of fine ash from all the surrounding fires. The trichromes looked good, with some amber, though im not convinced that the amber wasn't caused by the heat. The other potted plant seems to have weathered the water/heat pretty well. The two plants in the greenhouse were not nearly as far along in the budding process, and seem to be OK, but I'll have to watch them closely.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phytoplankton For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (18-09-20), GEORGE (18-09-20), Jingo (18-09-20), Lowrollerbean (17-09-20), Mac (18-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Phytoplankton View Post
    Well, between the bad water and the excessive heat it took a toll on one of my outdoor potted plants, burned leaf tips that are now starting to turn parts of the buds brown, rot is not far behind, so I pulled one plant, additonally it's covered in a layer of fine ash from all the surrounding fires. The trichromes looked good, with some amber, though im not convinced that the amber wasn't caused by the heat. The other potted plant seems to have weathered the water/heat pretty well. The two plants in the greenhouse were not nearly as far along in the budding process, and seem to be OK, but I'll have to watch them closely.
    Sorry to hear this mate, hope all goes well with those greenhouse ones for you

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (18-09-20), GEORGE (18-09-20), Jingo (18-09-20), Mac (18-09-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2