Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do I have everything?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    I hear people talk about finding an original Stardawg, that must mean I've never had an original. I like anything usually with dog or even with diesel. When I've grown star dog I've done mephisto and another seed company I can't remember for autos and I found the auto version to be the same as the cuts that I would get over in Seattle years back. I don't know if they were original or not. but I know what you mean I saw Colombian gold was available in autoflower, but the grower says it leans more towards Indica than sativa so you know who knows.

The main difference in feeding autos is they like a little less nitrogen and sometimes that can be difficult with a two-part A and b series, but I've never heard of anybody having any problem with canna nutes and autos.

You may actually need a bigger tent if you want to do photos and get any significant quantity. It surprises me that I get way more on average out of autos in the time than I ever did on most photos.

J

It's just I read a review on one of the only auto Stardawgs available on herbies saying it tasted very lemony and nothing like the Stardawg regularly around UK.. I'm no expert of course and only slightly looked into it but have seen some bad reviews on some autos just stealing the name and not being true to the original.. Whether that's luck, phenos or personal experience who knows.. I'm seriously debating autos tho due to the time and fact could just easily switch up next grow and try something new

I think autos are gonna be the way forward, I can't get 15l pots from my grow shop tho.. Would 12.5 be enough or a little on the small side?

Thanks for all the input been most helpful

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UkMedicalGrower For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (10-09-20), GEORGE (10-09-20), Jingo (10-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

12.5 l is just fine in Coco, you will end up watering more often which will get more oxygen to the roots and make the plants grow faster and then you'll have to water more often. But that's some of the best benefit of using smaller pots with Coco.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (10-09-20), GEORGE (10-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    I hear people talk about finding an original Stardawg, that must mean I've never had an original. I like anything usually with dog or even with diesel. When I've grown star dog I've done mephisto and another seed company I can't remember for autos and I found the auto version to be the same as the cuts that I would get over in Seattle years back. I don't know if they were original or not. but I know what you mean I saw Colombian gold was available in autoflower, but the grower says it leans more towards Indica than sativa so you know who knows.

The main difference in feeding autos is they like a little less nitrogen and sometimes that can be difficult with a two-part A and b series, but I've never heard of anybody having any problem with canna nutes and autos.

You may actually need a bigger tent if you want to do photos and get any significant quantity. It surprises me that I get way more on average out of autos in the time than I ever did on most photos.

J

Just noticed your grow on fast buds seeds... That's the auto Stardawg I'm looking at I take it she come out nice and nothing bad to report?? Going to browse through it now

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UkMedicalGrower For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UkMedicalGrower View Post
    Just noticed your grow on fast buds seeds... That's the auto Stardawg I'm looking at I take it she come out nice and nothing bad to report?? Going to browse through it now
    You'll have to tell me how it came out, one grow I did I was experimenting with some GA3 on a stardawg and I got some pretty funky buds. They smoked great they were as good as any stardawg I got in any Seattle dispensary.

J

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

You just need a simple $100 osmosis system. 3-way would do. And a de humidifier is a very good investment as well.

What about a big water tank at least 250L for that big of a tent and a nice automated feeding system via drippers.. pump and long garden hose for draining runoff. With coco in this size of a space id roughly estimate a fucking lot of water to drain every day pmsl

Think you should do at least 6 plants with one month veg if you wana max out your space and lights.. great lights btw.. top notch. And if u plan a multi strain then you might wana add another water tank with auto feed system to have 2 different feed strenghts dunoo what kind of experience in growing u have bro? Is that ur first time ever?

Current grow - OGKZ / GZ / LSD / 750w lm301b

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-09-20), UkMedicalGrower (11-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    You just need a simple $100 osmosis system. 3-way would do. And a de humidifier is a very good investment as well.

What about a big water tank at least 250L for that big of a tent and a nice automated feeding system via drippers.. pump and long garden hose for draining runoff. With coco in this size of a space id roughly estimate a fucking lot of water to drain every day pmsl

Think you should do at least 6 plants with one month veg if you wana max out your space and lights.. great lights btw.. top notch. And if u plan a multi strain then you might wana add another water tank with auto feed system to have 2 different feed strenghts dunoo what kind of experience in growing u have bro? Is that ur first time ever?

I've done a few little ones years and years ago mostly experiments tho as ma's short on funds haha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UkMedicalGrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post

It seems I've massively over looked something here,... Where on earth is all this water going to end up?? I omyl really have one room to use that's on the 1st floor and can't run anything to sinks etc to drain away as my dog would go mad for it haha, ermmm is there some system I can buy that collects the run off and pumps it somewhere? But then what do I do with all that 'waste' water so to speak that's already been used for food on the girls.. Help help help haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to UkMedicalGrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3