Thread: Rhino Filters

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,784 Times

Default Rhino Filters

Hi all

Just opened my Rhino filter and there seems to be a fair amount of charcoal dust in the bag. Is this normal? From packing environment? As I would have thought it would have been sealed tight so nothing falls out

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoSGrower For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (11-09-20), GEORGE (11-09-20), Mac (11-09-20), Valentina (11-09-20)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LoSGrower View Post
    Hi all

Just opened my Rhino filter and there seems to be a fair amount of charcoal dust in the bag. Is this normal? From packing environment? As I would have thought it would have been sealed tight so nothing falls out

I've always experienced charcoal dust/particles from brand new Rhino filters going far back as 10+ years ago, right up to this year when I purchased a new brand (more expensive as it happens) and it was the same.

I get the old hoover out and give it a clean before use, no issues at all

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (11-09-20), GEORGE (11-09-20), green grass (11-09-20), LoSGrower (11-09-20), Mac (11-09-20), M_C (11-09-20), Valentina (11-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I've always experienced charcoal dust/particles from brand new Rhino filters going far back as 10+ years ago, right up to this year when I purchased a new brand (more expensive as it happens) and it was the same.

I get the old hoover out and give it a clean before use, no issues at all
    Cheers Ice, just wanted to check before I start using it! Last thing I need is a dodgy filter!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoSGrower For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (11-09-20), GEORGE (11-09-20), IceCalibur (11-09-20), Mac (11-09-20), Valentina (11-09-20)

7. Default

Cheers Ice, just wanted to check before I start using it! Last thing I need is a dodgy filter!

I hear that man..I couldn't imagine growing without a filter to be honest, even opening the tent for a minute or two can fill the entire house

A little while back my extraction fan suddenly stopped working out of nowhere..(almost a disaster), however before I could purchase a replacement it was a worrying 24-48 hours to say the least!

I now have back-ups in case of emergencies.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (11-09-20), GEORGE (11-09-20), Le chef (11-09-20), LoSGrower (11-09-20), Mac (11-09-20), Valentina (11-09-20)

Thanks

I hear that man..I couldn't imagine growing without a filter to be honest, even opening the tent for a minute or two can fill the entire house

A little while back my extraction fan suddenly stopped working out of nowhere..(almost a disaster), however before I could purchase a replacement it was a worrying 24-48 hours to say the least!

I now have back-ups in case of emergencies.
    Not gonna lie, that is the one part I haven't worked out how to deal with (tending to garden, tent open smell!)

Pain in the arse neighborhood upstairs!

Can't wait to get started, although gotta wait til Monday as I have the kids this weekend, plus I'll be collecting my trolley Monday (bespoke made to move tent around without moving thing in and out)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoSGrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-20), IceCalibur (11-09-20), Valentina (11-09-20)

11. Default

Not gonna lie, that is the one part I haven't worked out how to deal with (tending to garden, tent open smell!)

Pain in the arse neighborhood upstairs!

Can't wait to get started, although gotta wait til Monday as I have the kids this weekend, plus I'll be collecting my trolley Monday (bespoke made to move tent around without moving thing in and out)

That trolley sounds interesting, get us some pics when you get it!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-20), LoSGrower (11-09-20), Valentina (11-09-20)

Thanks

That trolley sounds interesting, get us some pics when you get it!
    Will do!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoSGrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-20), Valentina (11-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Can’t say I’ve ever had it happen to me tbf, saying that I’ve never took much notice lol
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-20), LoSGrower (11-09-20)