Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feminised seeds

Thanks

Default Feminised seeds

Got some seeds coming from humboldt san bacio gelatos and gonna order some sunshine sherbert if I grow one off out small and flip and then add that Colloidal Silver onto them they should hermie right and produce some fem seeds ?? Saves me buying some more lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (11-11-20), GEORGE (14-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

You can do that, just be easy with that silver, I found that only A couple sprays on one cola will do the trick. No more than 4 o5 5 at the most. Stuff is stronger than people say it is. Remember you can't smoke that weed, just the weed you get from the seeds it's makes.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Chunksdependable (14-09-20), Dionysos (11-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    You can do that, just be easy with that silver, I found that only A couple sprays on one cola will do the trick. No more than 4 o5 5 at the most. Stuff is stronger than people say it is. Remember you can't smoke that weed, just the weed you get from the seeds it's makes.

This one do the job?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (11-11-20), GEORGE (14-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chunksdependable View Post
    Got some seeds coming from humboldt san bacio gelatos and gonna order some sunshine sherbert if I grow one off out small and flip and then add that Colloidal Silver onto them they should hermie right and produce some fem seeds ?? Saves me buying some more lol

If you're going to breed seeds, do it for for interest or entertainment, You won't save any money. Quite the reverse. You will spend leccy and nutes on poor genetics. There is an outside chance that you hit the jackpot first try but how many of us manage that? No such thing as 'equality' when it comes to genetics.

If it is a must that you don't spend on seeds, then get your cloning technique 100% reliable, buy F1 seeds and select a keeper, One in four will be a keeper. iow, three from four females will be duff but one in four will be a gold medallist. If you buy F2 seeds, the parents have been chosen to give an acceptable result for every female. Four females = four silver medallists.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-10-20), Chunksdependable (14-09-20), Dionysos (11-11-20), GEORGE (14-09-20), M_C (18-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Geddon View Post
    If you're going to breed seeds, do it for for interest or entertainment, You won't save any money. Quite the reverse. You will spend leccy and nutes on poor genetics. There is an outside chance that you hit the jackpot first try but how many of us manage that? No such thing as 'equality' when it comes to genetics.

If it is a must that you don't spend on seeds, then get your cloning technique 100% reliable, buy F1 seeds and select a keeper, One in four will be a keeper. iow, three from four females will be duff but one in four will be a gold medallist. If you buy F2 seeds, the parents have been chosen to give an acceptable result for every female. Four females = four silver medallists.
    I haven't grown anything in the last 13 years that I wouldn't want most all the time, except Blue strain.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-10-20), Dionysos (11-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Geddon View Post

Yeah the seeds if got /and am getting are Sherbrinski mate genetics are all there just seeds are very expensive not looking to breed or pollinated just wanting to waste two seeds from each strain one SAN Bacio Gelato and a suns rise sherbert but yeah I wanna grow one of each very short and hermie em

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-10-20), Dionysos (11-11-20), GEORGE (14-09-20)

Thanks

I've never used it before but out of curiosity why cant you smoke it if its been sprayed with the silver?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dionysos For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysos View Post
    I've never used it before but out of curiosity why cant you smoke it if its been sprayed with the silver?
    The silver is poison.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (19-10-20)

Thanks

The easy way to make seeds, and still smoke you crop, is just use A 1,000 HPS, and grow in Heat over 90 Degree. That will cause the plant to make seeds, because the stress of the heat.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (19-10-20), Lowrollerbean (18-10-20)

Thanks

The silver is poison.
    You can drink it but you cant smoke it?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dionysos For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-10-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast