Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: First go at cloning. First go at cloning.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,419 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Put some regs in to try get a male and managed to get 1 Only tiny, in a little cup so just potted up to a 5 ltr pot. Bc bud depot Tuna god is the breeder and strain. Gonna look into it tonight but for now I've got a critical haze fem that's just started popping pistils, behind the male, which is in front of a fan. So if anythin pops without me knowing hopefully it'll blow onto the critical...in theory. Gonna look into it now anyhoo

IMO I would not have a fan blowing the pollen around. I would collect myself. Pollen can get every where in your house in just the
    slightest bit of breeze. Would hate to see you seeding future grows unintended.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-11-20), MrC (03-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,960 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    IMO I would not have a fan blowing the pollen around. I would collect myself. Pollen can get every where in your house in just the
    slightest bit of breeze. Would hate to see you seeding future grows unintended.
    Thanks for that mate, after doin some readin late last night I put tin foil around the base of the plant to catch anything that may drop, and turned the fan off completely. No idea how long itll take for the sacs to open so just goin day by day. I only noticed it yesterday, probably only been showin balls for cple days or do. Reckon one of those silicon dab/rosin pots will be sound for pollen?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (14-11-20), Dirty_badger (04-11-20), GEORGE (03-11-20)

Thanks

Got a liberty haze clone to survive, took it in flower, am I right in thinking it'll revert to veg if given 24 hrs light?
    Also got a male to produce, bubba haze I think it is, or critical, will have to check. New lil groom and light for the breeding and clonin, the love shack we'll call it

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (14-11-20), GEORGE (13-11-20), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (03-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,419 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Got a liberty haze clone to survive, took it in flower, am I right in thinking it'll revert to veg if given 24 hrs light?
    Also got a male to produce, bubba haze I think it is, or critical, will have to check. New lil groom and light for the breeding and clonin, the love shack we'll call it

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    She will turn back to veg no problem.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-20), MrC (14-11-20)

Thanks

I took a clone off the liberty haze while it was in flower, about 4-5 wks ago, how's it lookin? I'd say it looks like it's goin bk to veg as a guess, but having never done it before may as well get confirmation

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-20)

Thanks

Got this blue dream clone, now there's some pistils showin I've used a tiny paint brush to put some bubba haze pollen I collected on to them. Left it alone under 100w IS board. See how it turns out I guess, about 6 wks or so hopefully.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (02-12-20), GEORGE (02-12-20), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (03-12-20)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9