Thread: Can't find CBD Krush in Sensi Seeds

Thanks

Default Can't find CBD Krush in Sensi Seeds

Hi
    A few months ago I was here as a newbie just starting out and still not got anything growing as yet. I bought 5 seeds from Sensi Seeds in Holland (Probably like thousands of others out there) and then came here wanting to know what soil I should use. While I was here I explained to a few members why I wanted to grow Cannabis and they told me that Sensi sell types of seed that would help me ease the Arthritis pain thats gradually taking hold of my body as I get older, I'm already 75 and my doctor is as much use as a (sorry shouldn't swear) but you get the idea.

I went back to Sensi but couldn't find the CBD Kush that's very effective for patients suffering from pain that's recommended in my book 'Growing Marijuana For Beginners by Anthony Green' so I'm not sure what I should do now. I didn't want to go back to Sensi and look like a knobhead so I thought I'd ask here before doing anything rash as you were welcoming and helpful on my last visit.

I'd be grateful if anyone would point me in the right direction.

By the way, I'm going to make the Cannabis into a balm (When I get the right soil?) and apply it that way.

Thanks a lot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fabian_Pruit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-20), Jingo (15-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

If you are UK then B&Q Verve Multipurpose compost will do nicely, along with Plant Magic, Old Timers range of nutrients
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-20), IceCalibur (15-09-20), Jingo (15-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian_Pruit View Post
    Hi
    A few months ago I was here as a newbie just starting out and still not got anything growing as yet. I bought 5 seeds from Sensi Seeds in Holland (Probably like thousands of others out there) and then came here wanting to know what soil I should use. While I was here I explained to a few members why I wanted to grow Cannabis and they told me that Sensi sell types of seed that would help me ease the Arthritis pain thats gradually taking hold of my body as I get older, I'm already 75 and my doctor is as much use as a (sorry shouldn't swear) but you get the idea.

I went back to Sensi but couldn't find the CBD Kush that's very effective for patients suffering from pain that's recommended in my book 'Growing Marijuana For Beginners by Anthony Green' so I'm not sure what I should do now. I didn't want to go back to Sensi and look like a knobhead so I thought I'd ask here before doing anything rash as you were welcoming and helpful on my last visit.

I'd be grateful if anyone would point me in the right direction.

By the way, I'm going to make the Cannabis into a balm (When I get the right soil?) and apply it that way.

Thanks a lot.
    Seed company offerings change a lot and it would be difficult to expect something you read in a book to still be available.

I make a cannabis body rub it's kind of a butter really, and I use my favorite CBD strain which is industrial plant CBD by Dinafem. Dinofem has a lot of quality CBD products and I've tested a couple of theirs that I've grown and found that I had exactly the percentages of CBD to THC that they claim, which makes me very happy. too many seed companies don't deliver on their claims or they're not very stable.

When I grow the DynaFem industrial plant CBD under one 300 watt LED, it's a good quality LED, I get a minimum of 1 lb per plant. Yeah you heard that right Auto flowers where I get a minimum of 1 lb, I've grown pound and a half autos from the industrial plant CBD. It's a one-to-one ratio about 14 15% total cannabinoids, you can smoke it and it's a pleasant smoke you can smoke it all day it reduces anxiety and pain or make a body rub like I make.

If you aren't into growing autoflowers then Dinafem actually made the autoflower out of their photo version of the industrial plant CBD.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-20), IceCalibur (15-09-20), M_C (15-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,838 Times

Welcome to the forum, mate.

There’s plenty of good CBD strains out there. Just take your pick and experiment with a few. I always find mixing strains beneficial. Best of luck!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elias For This Useful Post:

Fabian_Pruit (15-09-20), GEORGE (15-09-20), Jingo (15-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Welcome to the talk dude, enjoy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Jingo (15-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,101 Times

hi Fabian, im growing for almost the same reason, ie muscle/ joint pain relief. ive bought some cbd skunk haze seeds and some dinafem cbd critical mass seeds. im going to start my first grow using the critical mass. hopefully either of those varieties will be ideal.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karlito1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-20), Jingo (15-09-20)

Thanks

Thanks MC

I'll give it a try.

Fabian.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fabian_Pruit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-20), M_C (15-09-20)

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up as to what CBD to purchase. As there are 12 different Sensi strains I'll just pick one and go with that.

So I went with Sensi #49 CBD, it wasn't the cheapest or the dearest just the middle of the road. I believe you get what you pay for.

I'll be back once the plants have started to grow some to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

Thanks a lot.

Fabian.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fabian_Pruit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,142 Times

Welcome along

From behind the bushes

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Fabian_Pruit (15-09-20), GEORGE (15-09-20)

Thanks

Thanks.

Fabian.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fabian_Pruit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-20)