Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Local Lockdown

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

the media needs to hang their heads in utter fucking Shame

They have no shame. They are trying to bully us all into submission. They, and their paymasters, want us all to be part of an obedient society. The grey people that Ayn Rand wrote of in Atlas Shrugged. Everyone bricking it in case they say something deemed offensive. I prefer freedom of speech and individuality. The price of freedom of speech is that you might hear things you don't like. The price of individuality is that others may choose to be the type of individual who pisses you off sometimes.

A few weeks ago, I had a stoned epiphany. Many years ago, while working away, my ma got burgled. A month or so later, the son of an acquaintance said that he had found out who did it. I was given a name and a vague location. At the time, I was naive enough to fall for it. I've read similar stories on forums. American guy had his outdoor plants ripped. afoaf gave him a name and a location, which was the next town over. Lots of posters fell for it too. Much talk of nasty ways to give the name payback.

If ever that happens to you, beat the shit out of the guy giving you the name because it was them.

The msm are doing the same to us. They are telling us who the enemy is when it is they who are the enemy.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-09-20), Jingo (24-09-20), M_C (24-09-20), Valentina (01-10-20), W.S (30-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

I think the media is following their game plan global communism based on the Chinese model get rid of all this useless feeders and maintain the world population at 500 million.

All of the news in America follows the Chinese talking points almost perfectly. If you go on some of the forums that the Chinese have bought into like Reddit you'll find the sensors are very much Chinese.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

I like the story of a good conspiracy as much as next man.

Have you seen the NHS test and trace QR codes now on all restaurants etc from today?

Now would you believe it checks to see if your phone is updated before it works?

Thats the update that keeps Bluetooth and location running in background.

So here you are in a rush to get a nice sit down meal. Quick quick sign up to the app......damn own goal......

All while you were just getting a curry

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-09-20), IceCalibur (24-09-20), Jingo (24-09-20)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    I like the story of a good conspiracy as much as next man.

Have you seen the NHS test and trace QR codes now on all restaurants etc from today?

Now would you believe it checks to see if your phone is updated before it works?

Thats the update that keeps Bluetooth and location running in background.

So here you are in a rush to get a nice sit down meal. Quick quick sign up to the app......damn own goal......

All while you were just getting a curry
    Just now came off the phone with a family member who just told me they had to do this test and trace when they sat down for a meal at a restaurant gardro...great way to increase intel on us no doubt.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

gardro (24-09-20), GEORGE (24-09-20), Jingo (24-09-20), M_C (28-09-20), Valentina (02-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

You guys have Bill Gates to thank for that, pretty soon it's going to be all of us.

J

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

gardro (24-09-20), GEORGE (24-09-20), M_C (28-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,978 Times

Well i went for a bite to eat, had to download some app and fill in my details.. Didn't have a problem with that it was the mind reader they used on my forehead desguised as a temperature reader.

I hate conspiracy theories and politics, put the 2 of them together and it is as appealing as dragging my ball sack across a cheese grater then tea bagging a bowl of salt

I left Facebook when all this covid started, political tripe and narrow minded relatives actually made me want to jump in my car and go round there house to take a dump through there letterboxes.

Aymen

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to funkydawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-20), Greengrass (27-09-20), Jingo (27-09-20), MrC (27-09-20), Valentina (01-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,882 Times

I see that more, and more, establishments are ignoring Government guidelines & saying, 'no government app, no entry'.

It has lead to the App being downloaded 10 million times!

My opinion is that if an establishment wishes to ignore government guidelines then I will ignore then & take my business elsewhere that requires a less fascist approach.

& to the people that download the app just to enter these places?

Last edited by M_C; 28-09-20 at 04:23 PM.
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (28-09-20), GEORGE (28-09-20), Greengrass (28-09-20), Jingo (28-09-20), MrC (28-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I see that more, and more, establishments are ignoring Government guidelines & saying, 'no government app, no entry'.

It has lead to the App being downloaded 10 million times!

My opinion is that if an establishment wishes to ignore government guidelines then I will ignore then & take my business elsewhere that requires a less fascist approach.

& to the people that download the app just to enter these places?

Government playing a blinder pushing this onto businesses so they do the dirty work. Law just states to display NHS QR code and to take details, those events can be mutually exclusive.

Pen and paper method is fine.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-20), Jingo (28-09-20), M_C (28-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,978 Times

Apparently there pushing this track and trace app onto the big contractors in the construction industry.

I've already been pre warned.

I'm happy giving my details out when visiting restaurants but being forced to install an app to gain entry to a site to work is another level

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funkydawg For This Useful Post:

gardro (28-09-20), GEORGE (28-09-20), Jingo (28-09-20), M_C (28-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by funkysnair View Post
    Apparently there pushing this track and trace app onto the big contractors in the construction industry.

I've already been pre warned.

I'm happy giving my details out when visiting restaurants but being forced to install an app to gain entry to a site to work is another level

And apparently wont work on phones pre 2015....So that's a grand you will be needing for a new phone or go into debt for 3 years on contact...Government are total bunch of fecking idiots...6 months on and they still aint got a bleeding clue

Regards BL

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

gardro (28-09-20), GEORGE (28-09-20), IceCalibur (28-09-20), Jingo (28-09-20), M_C (28-09-20)

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast