Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Local Lockdown

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Been a huge prepping scene around for a while, way before covid. Fear creates demand creates profit.

It is political but its a voracious virus that we dont have a vaccine to yet.

The elderly, the at risk, the unwell etc have followed the rules religiously. Its life or death for them. That's why death rates are low.

Employers allow staff not to wear masks and / or break social distancing. Its a breach of common law duty of care. Thats not the government.

If we dont all defeat this together, we will only have a society that turns its back on the weak, the elderly, the disabled etc and thats not a pleasant place.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Jingo (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), Stickysticky (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    A virus that people didn't know they had until tested (with a test of around 70% accuracy!)... deaths that the authorities have had to admit were not from covid19 but they had covid19 at the time (including the famous one of a covid19 carrier killed in a bus accident!) - refusal to give figures of deaths caused by Covid19 alone (underlying conditions are what are killing most) - Patients conveniently not tested for Covid19 (FFS!)

The economy is on the floor - and the PM is sticking his foot firmly on the economies neck!

Face masks, that have been proven to be ineffective, are to be worn in stores - where the staff don't have to wear them.

My Dad can't visit my sister (as she is a family of 6) - but can go to the pub & mingle with 100's of strangers

No gatherings... bar extinction rebellion & BLM marxists who commit criminal damage & pull down statues of things they don't like (book burning next!) while the police either spectate or run away - but lockdown protesters get met with a firm police response!

I'm not saying that Covid19 should not be on our radar but it is blatantly obvious that the government is running another agenda here - Power & Control!

A government that are going to rob the pensioners to pay for it - whilst handing out benefits to anyone arriving by dingy!

Ever feel you're being conned? Welcome to a Police State - the 'new normal'!
    You said it perfectly mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Jingo (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), M_C (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Sadly the best available science says there won't be a vaccine,The research is available for anybody who wants to dig in.

All of the vaccine manufacturers were able to take off at a breakneck pace because they had already done a lot of research on the SARS cov and the MERS cov, this virus is SARS cov2 very similar to both previous viruses.

Human trials of the Mers and Sars vaccines were never allowed because the animals fared so badly. they didn't get any long-term immunity and a small percentage about 20% were hypersensitized to the virus. Those animals experienced organ failure and death.

If you look at the phase one trials and even the phase two trials when we are allowed to hear about them they appear to be following the same course in humans as they did in animals. In the states they did a 45-person phase one trial and two people were hospitalized with severe reactions to the vaccine. Had they been animals they never would have been hospitalized. In England I think it's AstraZeneca they just froze their faze two trials because the study participants are having worse reactions the second time around. That is by definition hypersensitivity to the vaccine. Exactly what was seen in animal studies before.

Every year in the United States they tell us we have about 60,000 flu deaths, that's because we are a society that loves to sell vaccines. The truth is only about 4 or 5,000 people a year test positive for the flu and die. By the CDC's own statistics 20 to 30,000 a year die from pneumonia caused by a corona virus.

We still vaccinate our children for the HPV vaccine even though UK has quit because they're finding breast cancer in 25-year-olds who previously had the vaccine.

The reason for the discrepancy is simple with national health they can decide it costs more to treat somebody for breast cancer at 25 than it does for cervical cancer at 55. In the United States you can't even sue a vaccine manufacturer so they're going to be happy to keep sticking those vaccines in there for as long as they want. Very profitable!

I have an autoimmune disease that attacks the lungs through a cytokine storm. I let allopathic medicine throw everything they had at me and they couldn't stop at cytokine lung damage it just kept right on progressing. Then I started smoking weed and you know what it stopped progressing and now 7 years after my cancer diagnosis I have better lung function than I did before and I take no allopathic medicines at all.

When you get to be an old fart you don't get improvement in chronic progressive organ damaging conditions. Unfortunately I am passed the age of recovery and move on with your life. Nevertheless, for me smoking pot has been a huge benefit.

My autoimmune disease came from an experimental military vaccine, I will never take another vaccine again. I probably could get a doctor's note exempting me because my cancer treatments knocked out all of my IGA IGM and IGG. that means there is no antibody response to anything for me. If I even get a cold I'm supposed to go into the hospital and get IVIG fluids.

We have over 100 Simeon viruses in the US population circulating around thanks entirely to the polio vaccines, our manufacturers made them in live monkey tissues. Then they dropped them on our tongues and said this is good for you it's going to make you healthy. Now they know at least 12 of those viruses cause cancer in humans.

Merc made a completely phony mumps vaccine and sold it for 10 years in the States, they were eventually fined 3 billion dollars. I wonder what damages occur from taking phony vaccines?

We have whooping cough and chickenpox outbreaks every year in the states and they are always two to one more infectious for the vaccinated children, the data is there to look up for anybody that cares to look.

A society's deep-rooted racism actually comes from pandemic periods, people naturally learn to be suspicious of anybody that doesn't look like them.

I worry tremendously about the people in the cities, I think it's going to be a very very tough decade ahead.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), MrC (20-09-20), M_C (20-09-20), Stickysticky (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20), Vlad the Inhaler (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post

We still vaccinate our children for the HPV vaccine even though UK has quit because they're finding breast cancer in 25-year-olds who previously had the vaccine.

I’m not sure I understand this bit.

HPV vaccine is as routine in the UK as rainfall.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Jingo (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), Stickysticky (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Needless to say, they will find 25 year olds with breast cancer who have had the HPV vaccine as the uptake of the HPV vaccine is now well above 80%.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), Stickysticky (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

I keep typing replies but then delete them. Folk have their own minds made up.

If its all nothing, winter will be a walk in the park wont it.

Bug in, grow on.

Percentage of stealthy Talkers at risk. Low.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Greengrass (21-09-20), Herbitual (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), MrC (20-09-20), M_C (20-09-20), Stickysticky (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20), Vlad the Inhaler (20-09-20)

13. Default

I think the situation is one of those that will have many opinions and views..some will be at the extreme ends of the scale and some inbetween, I guess that's the 'norm' but I can't help but feel we shouldn't become too relaxed and put ourselves or others at potential risk, on the 'off chance' it's all a lie, similarily I also don't think we need to bunker ourselves down, panic buy all the food we can for the next year and drive ourselves stir crazy.

We're not doctors, and even if we were this is all very new in the great scale of things (as far as the strain of virus is concerned), too many unknowns to 'know for sure'.

Do I have doubts?..sure, do I trust everything I'm being told, absolutely not... but since I don't know for 100% certainty what is wrong and what is right, I'm going to keep myself and my family safe as much as possible and if a vaccine were to come out, and I knew the older generation in my family were at serious risk (which many are along with myself)...I will opt for it.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), Elias (20-09-20), gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Herbitual (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), M_C (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20), Vlad the Inhaler (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,838 Times

My partners friend died of a COVID-19 in hospital. Her lungs literally bled out...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elias For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), funkydawg (20-09-20), gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    I’m not sure I understand this bit.

HPV vaccine is as routine in the UK as rainfall.

I read a study a couple months back that found a significant increase in breast cancer among the vaccinated in the UK they implied vaccination had now stopped. I figured they may have learned something from thalidomide , not a vacine, but surely an indictment against rushing drugs to market.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Elias (20-09-20), gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Herbitual (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    My partners friend died of a COVID-19 in hospital. Her lungs literally bled out...
    Absolutely horrible Elias..a family member died from covid my side, was a terrible time and what's worse is he died alone in the hospital with no family around him.

It's truly heartbreaking to read the stories sometimes so I limit my exposure to the news to once a day with anything covid related.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), Elias (20-09-20), gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast