Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Local Lockdown

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

It was fairly quiet around here for for the last few months, not many maybe 4-5 per week if that confirmed, now all of a sudden in the last 3 days at least 10 people confirmed within 100 yards of my workplace, it's like being In a little covid box that slowly and steadily is closing In town to town, I personally don't think we can prevent it as much as we would all like to so we may ands well carry on and do what we do best....buy some coco and log onto the talk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), GEORGE (18-09-20), IceCalibur (18-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrollerbean View Post
    It was fairly quiet around here for for the last few months, not many maybe 4-5 per week if that confirmed, now all of a sudden in the last 3 days at least 10 people confirmed within 100 yards of my workplace, it's like being In a little covid box that slowly and steadily is closing In town to town, I personally don't think we can prevent it as much as we would all like to so we may ands well carry on and do what we do best....buy some coco and log onto the talk
    Haha that's the spirit Lowrollerbean!

Yep we can only do our best, keep as safe as we possible can, and keep the chin up

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (18-09-20), Lowrollerbean (19-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Why don't they flip the narrative but I guess that would be silly and they would much rather scare people and create division. Why not broadcast the numbers of people That haven't died of COVID ? But No it's all about DEATH numbers... shock. I think north east got lockdown with something like 250 infection cases out of over 2 million people. Seems to me like they are all about fucking up the world economy I know most wont agree like. I just think they need to focus on the vulnerable and not everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Greengrass (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (20-09-20), MrC (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    Why don't they flip the narrative but I guess that would be silly and they would much rather scare people and create division. Why not broadcast the numbers of people That haven't died of COVID ? But No it's all about DEATH numbers... shock. I think north east got lockdown with something like 250 infection cases out of over 2 million people. Seems to me like they are all about fucking up the world economy I know most wont agree like. I just think they need to focus on the vulnerable and not everyone

really ? so if all your family die in the coming weeks,theres only 4 or 5 of them so who cares eh?.. youll be happy reading moronic comments like yours above eh..fuck me.

ive smoked erb all my adult life,45yrs years and i dont seem to be,as,affected by whatever it is thats causing all this.

i certainly havent turned into a selfish cunt...

im shocked that you think that 45k dead is ok on this island of ours,and that because the majority havent died yet we should all ignore the fact theres not just this virus but several more "different" targetted ones on the way.

you obviously think cancer research is a waste of time as well because most of the world hasnt died of cancer yet..

trex ,come back son......

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Greengrass (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Jingo (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (20-09-20), Stickysticky (20-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    really ? so if all your family die in the coming weeks,theres only 4 or 5 of them so who cares eh?.. youll be happy reading moronic comments like yours above eh..fuck me.

ive smoked erb all my adult life,45yrs years and i dont seem to be,as,affected by whatever it is thats causing all this.

i certainly havent turned into a selfish cunt...

im shocked that you think that 45k dead is ok on this island of ours,and that because the majority havent died yet we should all ignore the fact theres not just this virus but several more "different" targetted ones on the way.

you obviously think cancer research is a waste of time as well because most of the world hasnt died of cancer yet..

trex ,come back son......
    You don't know me or what I have been through in life so somethings you said you can't even say. We have way more people dieing daily of cancer in this country than COVID. I don't see them statistics getting put on the news daily. We had people out protesting in the masses and we also had restraunts rammed for 4 weeks straight. You want me to praise the government or something. Crazy mate I didn't see no spike in cases back then the numbers that they also put on the news aint fully true. Come on if someone had COVID and recovers but dies two months later or something form something totally unrelated. You wouldn't guess what them deaths went down as COVID. Some people have been battling cancer and have lost there life but there deaths go down as COVID. Shocking if you ask me but I guess I'm just selfish and only care about my self. People's business are getting wrecked, people are struggling big time in many ways more than people could imagine but our government does a fantastic job.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Jingo (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Thanks

The government that surly knew places would be packed with 50% off, the government that said to people can go out and protest but it's okay people will social distance. Laughable if you ask me

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Jingo (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Its people's fault this is spreading still, ultimately. No government can do anything while people dont follow the rules.

Yes government make U turns and contradict themselves as time passes but its not exactly a well trodden path is it, fixing a global pandemic.

Its starts with us, you, me. If people just did as they should, this would have been well under control.

Was it worth not wearing a mask and going out for a laugh, mingling and prentending everything is normal?

I see lots of business owners driving new 25000 cars ( thanks for the grant Rishi )

I see scumbag restauranteurs packing their tables and taking profit while they dont give a rats ass about your health or ignorance of the rules.

A significant minority broke the rules and now we have fires burning around the country. If we enter a full blown recession as expected after second wave , a lot of homeless jobless starving poverty will be out there. Nice one, those turkeys who voted for Christmas

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Greengrass (21-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Jingo (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (20-09-20), Stickysticky (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,626 Times

In the States the cdc released ALL of the covid death statistics turns out even though we've had more deaths than most of the developed world we've only had about 9,000 deaths more than we would typically have during the same time period.

So in reality in many places in the US you could die from a gunshot wound to the face and if you were infected with covid they would count you as dying from covid.

My oldest son and daughter-in-law and their 19-year-old daughter and my one-year-old great-great-granddaughter all got covid. They live in the same house and my daughter-in-law is a nurse down in LA. They all got over it without any serious complications.

My little county of 5,000 people is now considered the epicenter of the state of Washington, we've had more positive test results per capita than anybody else. Mostly because of our migrant work population and the fact that the food growers and Packers and everything else kept right on working in this area. Even though we've had the highest infection rate there isn't one hospital in 200 mi that has been overloaded. all of the small town hospitals send their people that are serious to the biggest hospital in the city two hours away and that hospital is not overloaded either.

The globalists are now openly saying that this is a rare and unusual opportunity to reset the global finance system, some are even going far enough to say now we can build that one world global utopian government. There just won't be any room for individualism.

This is a final solution to those pesky Trump or brexit voters. Can't have any individualism in our new global society.

Adapt 2030
    Ice age farmer

Check out those two YouTube channels and pay very close attention to the world's food supply and how it's changing. Then increase your garden get a greenhouse if you don't have one stick a bunch of vegetables in among your pot plants, and hide your dogs before somebody wants to eat them.

We planted less corn in the US the last couple years than we did in the 1920s, our wheat production has gone down in numbers and what's even worse it's gone down in protein. It's not really hard to look around and see the global food shortages. start with China and realize that they already have bought half of the world's wheat and corn and you're going to compete with them for your food. At the same time that the US dollar and all the currencies are collapsing, you will have far less worry about an infection than you will about can you and your neighbors get along well enough to survive during starvation.

Remember all of the worst plagues we have experienced in the world came out of China and they came on a cycle of about 400 years. they always included starvation and they can almost complete abandonment of large cities. These cyclical changes in sun activity are what caused the collapse of the silk road. You can even go back and chart the collapses of Chinese dynasties to these 400-year solar cycles that were now entering.

The governments of the world are aware of this, the Chinese have been pushing in the North Africa for a very long time because it will be the breadbasket of the world shortly.

The United States has been warm mongering around the Mideast not for the oil, although it helps to keep the US dollar propped up. Everybody wants to control the new lush growing environment that is coming in Africa.

A wise person would take the time they have now to start storing up basic commodities and foods, if for no other reason than the fact that they're going to cost way more next year because of the continued money printing.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (20-09-20), gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), M_C (20-09-20), Stickysticky (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,626 Times

6 months ago we were all being belittled by our news media for panicking and buying too much stuff. They labeled us hoarders, it turns out the reason there was a shortage of supplies is because the government all the states were stocking up as much as they could. they know what's going on and they are preparing for continuity of government.

J

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), Stickysticky (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

A virus that people didn't know they had until tested (with a test of around 70% accuracy!)... deaths that the authorities have had to admit were not from covid19 but they had covid19 at the time (including the famous one of a covid19 carrier killed in a bus accident!) - refusal to give figures of deaths caused by Covid19 alone (underlying conditions are what are killing most) - Patients conveniently not tested for Covid19 (FFS!)

The economy is on the floor - and the PM is sticking his foot firmly on the economies neck!

Face masks, that have been proven to be ineffective, are to be worn in stores - where the staff don't have to wear them.

My Dad can't visit my sister (as she is a family of 6) - but can go to the pub & mingle with 100's of strangers

No gatherings... bar extinction rebellion & BLM marxists who commit criminal damage & pull down statues of things they don't like (book burning next!) while the police either spectate or run away - but lockdown protesters get met with a firm police response!

I'm not saying that Covid19 should not be on our radar but it is blatantly obvious that the government is running another agenda here - Power & Control!

A government that are going to rob the pensioners to pay for it - whilst handing out benefits to anyone arriving by dingy!

Ever feel you're being conned? Welcome to a Police State - the 'new normal'!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), Lowrollerbean (21-09-20), Stickysticky (20-09-20), Valentina (20-09-20)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast