Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Local Lockdown

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

The fines are for people who have been asked to self isolate or been "lucky" enough to have been on holiday during quarantine. They either have or highly likely have come into contact with Covid. They deserve a fine or locking up like on Isle of Mann if they dont care about others.

Others that deny covid or think they can take a risk may come into contact with another who also takes risk who then comes into contact with their grand mother.

If we all dont take this on collectively, the alternative is far far worse. This is nothing to do with class/politics/race/religion/etc

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-09-20), Greengrass (21-09-20), Jingo (21-09-20), Lowrollerbean (22-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,620 Times

That makes sense, they put a few people on house arrest. Because they wouldn't stay put. That authority has been used many times in the past in the United States when we've had epidemics.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

gardro (21-09-20), GEORGE (21-09-20), Lowrollerbean (22-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Geddon View Post
    ... imo those easy targets will start to show teeth.
    I don't mean to be rude but what can they do? Their income is docked through taxation before they even receive their wages. They won't be the ones graffittiing, smashing, burning or looting; or making vlogs or anything of that sort.

Their only fight is to play a very defensive game and hope to sit it out... what they don't want to see is that "the trend" IMO is to render them into the same financial stability like someone who has nothing to lose.

Not those who have mummies and daddies to replace their lost iPhones, but those whose lives and futures are turned into utter ruins.

I can't imagine anyone who goes to school and graduates, joins the workforce and becomes a useful member of society would just get destructive against their own neighbourhoods. That kind of thing i.e soft targets using any vestigial teeth against the System, can turn into Civil War. Is that our only option?

The majority of people who have so been hoodwinked and sleepwalked into this cattle cruch (squeeze chute) it's actually unfathomable, even now. Bread and circuses.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

gardro (22-09-20), GEORGE (21-09-20), Jingo (21-09-20), Lowrollerbean (22-09-20), M_C (22-09-20)

Thanks

Why you should not believe Health Ministers, the UK may have already seen the worst they will from covid. Bad tests, bad statistics and total deception from news and elected leaders.

https://youtu.be/HSsTCjbNPF0

J

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    The fines are for people who have been asked to self isolate or been "lucky" enough to have been on holiday during quarantine. They either have or highly likely have come into contact with Covid. They deserve a fine or locking up like on Isle of Mann if they dont care about others.

Others that deny covid or think they can take a risk may come into contact with another who also takes risk who then comes into contact with their grand mother.

If we all dont take this on collectively, the alternative is far far worse.
    This is nothing to do with class/politics/race/religion/etc
    If you can sell the fear, you can sell the cure.

If social distancing and wearing masks is so effective, how come some people get ill from non covid ailments? They're ill, they get tested and the results are negative for covid. Is nobody going to catch influenza because of lockdown?

I've just read of a school that strictly adhered to masks and social distancing. Or at least they tried to as they have had an outbreak of head lice.

There was a case of Antarctic scientists coming down with the common cold. They'd been in isolation for over 3 months.

Covid-1984 is far far worse than Covid-19.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

gardro (23-09-20), GEORGE (23-09-20), Jingo (23-09-20), M_C (23-09-20), Valentina (23-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Geddon View Post
    If you can sell the fear, you can sell the cure.

If social distancing and wearing masks is so effective, how come some people get ill from non covid ailments? They're ill, they get tested and the results are negative for covid. Is nobody going to catch influenza because of lockdown?

I've just read of a school that strictly adhered to masks and social distancing. Or at least they tried to as they have had an outbreak of head lice.

There was a case of Antarctic scientists coming down with the common cold. They'd been in isolation for over 3 months.

Covid-1984 is far far worse than Covid-19.
    Im just a grower mate, we all lose out from a pandemic

Winter will go smooth then.

But

People catching a virus in isolation on Antarctica? Were they working in a secret flu lab? Seriously though, that means those not on Antarctica, the rest of us, with a novel virus in circulation have no chance then. No ?

If your right im happy either way. I will still grow weed.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-20), Herbitual (23-09-20), IceCalibur (23-09-20), Jingo (23-09-20), Lowrollerbean (25-09-20), MrC (23-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

The Antarctica thing is interesting. Causation was never established but it was thought to be due to the stressful situation the scientists there faced...a reignited virus as it were.

Extremely rare and therefore pretty much irrelevant to this situation.

From the outset of the pandemic, most governments around the planet were protecting their health systems more than anything else.

Flu still exists and kills, failed suicides happen, car crashes and cancer are everyday events - people still get ill - but only an unchecked pandemic of this scale could reasonably overwhelm a country’s healthcare system.

This is a sitch on top of ALL of the existing stuff and controlling it to maintain what the system was doing before is vital.

The fact that Covid-19 was the 15th (or whatever) cause of death in the UK in August is a huge red-herring as we are probably about to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

gardro (23-09-20), GEORGE (23-09-20), IceCalibur (23-09-20), Jingo (23-09-20), M_C (23-09-20)

Thanks

Covid1984 have you ever checked out the murals at Denver international airport? They don't seem to be really good websites covering them up close, but they show a pandemic that kills all the old people and then the young people bury all their flags and swords and parents and grandparents in a hole and they're all smiling and happy.

If they can get you to wear a mask to protect somebody else they're shaping your behavior to get the vaccine to protect somebody else. I'm one of the somebody's they say they want to protect by vaccinating everybody, I can't be vaccinated, oh well I guess I can be vaccinated but I don't develop a an immune response to a vaccine and I will not get a vaccine and I don't care if everybody around me doesn't get a vaccine.

J

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-20), M_C (23-09-20), Valentina (01-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

I did an image search on those murals. Powerful stuff.

There is behaviour manipulation for sure, not just for the virus.

I can understand tptb wanting to be seen to be doing something. Even if they were convinced that doing nothing was best overall, that risks political suicide.

The Hong Kong flu pandemic was brutal. An estimated 30% of the population caught it. No masks, no social distancing, work as normal. 80,000 dead. UK Covid-19 deaths so far 40,000. Half the deaths, one hundred times the fear.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-20), Greengrass (24-09-20), Jingo (23-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

"Stop it greengrass your gonna say something you'll regret
    Ah fuck it your on your own "

My take on this virus is well I don't know the way forward
    But to me the media needs to hang their heads in utter fucking Shame
    No sooner has there been a daily briefing advising on the next steps, whether it be sky news or BBC they race a fucking round looking for 10 scientists to disprove it
    And social media being a cesspool with any crank can get an audience (like this post?)

The best was the demonstration in London, two groups one was covid deniers and the other was saying its not safe to send kids back to school but the one thing they did agree on.... Its Boris fault, not the government oh fucking no we have to personalise it.." ITS BORIS FAULT "
    I'll leave with one last thing to mention
    A politician who would like to make decisions on our behalf and we'll being was quoted as saying a certain party" should not let a good crisis go to waste"
    Human nature at its ugliest
    Atb

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (24-09-20), Farmer Geddon (24-09-20), GEORGE (23-09-20), IceCalibur (23-09-20), Jingo (23-09-20), M_C (24-09-20)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast