Thread: CVault storage containers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,506 Times

Default CVault storage containers

Just a quick one has anyone used the CVault range of containers to store their goodies in?
    I have found them incredibly good for the preservation of the quality of the already cured lady’s.
    However has anyone tried to use one to for curing still not fully cured herb?
    I did try this and found that it took away a lot of taste and beautiful smell from the herb!
    Which I can only assume is down to the metal itself so after that rambling read over to you lot for your input and knowledge we are all here to learn the day we think we know everything is the day we start to go wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-20), Mac (22-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

I may be wrong but I think Ice uses these?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-20), IceCalibur (22-09-20), Mac (22-09-20), Skunkpunch (22-09-20)

Thanks

Thank you kindly for shout M_C
    Well shall wait and see what gets said lol
    Have a beautiful day/night brother
    Stay safe and healthy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-20), Mac (22-09-20)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I may be wrong but I think Ice uses these?
    Good memory M_C..yep I have these metal containers although they are not CVault, the ones I have are a cheaper alternative.

I purchased them because they are touted as being 'air-tight' and although they are not quite 100% smell proof, I find they keep smells in better than kilner type jars..they also do a great job with curing, bud cured in them have been fantastic..I recommend

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-20), Mac (22-09-20), M_C (22-09-20), Skunkpunch (22-09-20)

Thanks

Right thank you kindly for the reply Ice that’s the exact reason I invested in them for the locking in of that beautiful aroma. But I have found that they sometimes take some of the flavour and aroma away from the bud if it I use them for the cure not like a glass jar after the weed is cured I haven’t had anything but praise for them them do a fantastic job of keeping you bud in A1 condition but that’s only after it’s being used with already cured weed. Then again it might just been one of my own shall we say cock ups that affected that lot I cured in them

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-20), IceCalibur (22-09-20), Mac (22-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkpunch View Post
    Right thank you kindly for the reply Ice that’s the exact reason I invested in them for the locking in of that beautiful aroma. But I have found that they sometimes take some of the flavour and aroma away from the bud if it I use them for the cure not like a glass jar after the weed is cured I haven’t had anything but praise for them them do a fantastic job of keeping you bud in A1 condition but that’s only after it’s being used with already cured weed. Then again it might just been one of my own shall we say cock ups that affected that lot I cured in them

Thank you kindly for your reply brother very much appreciated have a beautiful day/night stay safe and healthy

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-20), IceCalibur (22-09-20), Mac (22-09-20)

13. Default

I can safely say that did not happen in my experience, my very last grow I had a mix of my bud in both the metal containers and the Kilner jars, both were cured beautifully...maybe as you said you got unlucky with that batch

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-20), Mac (22-09-20), Skunkpunch (22-09-20)

15. Default

Thank you kindly for your reply brother very much appreciated have a beautiful day/night stay safe and healthy

You're welcome man, have a good one

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-20), Mac (22-09-20), Skunkpunch (22-09-20)

Thanks

Well if I am honest when it comes to luck and me just change the first letter of luck to a F and add ed on the end!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-20)