Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Storage Solutions, Curing, Smell Suppression | C Vaults

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DoinkBrah View Post
    I think someone on here uses/used these. Maybe Scoot, but I'm not certain.
    I think Ice may also have some?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Doink (26-01-22), GEORGE (26-01-22), IceCalibur (26-01-22), Mac (27-01-22)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I think Ice may also have some?
    I do indeed, good memory

Quote Originally Posted by DomoArigato View Post
    So, reviving this old thread from the crypt..

I have been eyeballing these things lately and drooling a bit over them. No worries of broken glass intermixed with your bud should you or somebody else have a party foul handling them.. Nice humidty pack tray integrated into lid.. Stackable.. Large size has 2oz capacity.. Seemingly a great solution for longer term storage of the beloved "precious".. Assuming the spot welds they did during construction are quality, should "last long time" too..

Anybody tried these things and believe they are worth the $$? Do they work as claimed, or is the only real advantage durability? I want to believe..

-Domo
    Domo, I absolutely love my 4 Litre Cvaults, I purchased some cheaper unbranded ones before that and they were great too..however I noticed the seals weren't the best on them, so I invested in some Cvaults and they are perfect for me and my curing bud.

I don't like the idea of using plastic with my weed, and I was relatively happy with the glass 'kilner' type jars before that, but I was noticing over time the seals on the jars weren't very good and we started to smell bud around the house..which is not good when family/friends visit.

I genuinley recommend them

Here are some pics ;

This I took for scale ;

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Doink (26-01-22), GEORGE (26-01-22), Mac (27-01-22), M_C (26-01-22)

5. Default

Some pics of my home grown bud I cured inside them ;

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

barney_b (26-01-22), Deku Nut (27-01-22), Doink (26-01-22), GEORGE (26-01-22), Mac (27-01-22), M_C (26-01-22), TightNugs (29-01-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,350 Times

Heck yeah, thanks for the responses! Ice, do you find that trich's stick to the stainless walls? I read one review that suggests using parchment inside.. Also, is this something like what your talking about re: cheaper versions?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220126-131126_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	394.6 KB 
ID:	415427

I have been eyeballing since I ran across them as a cheaper alternative..

Thanks!

-Domo
    Last edited by DomoArigato; 26-01-22 at 07:21 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DomoArigato For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (27-01-22), Doink (26-01-22), GEORGE (26-01-22), IceCalibur (26-01-22), Mac (27-01-22)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DomoArigato View Post
    Heck yeah, thanks for the responses! Ice, do you find that trich's stick to the stainless walls? I read one review that suggests using parchment inside.. Also, is this something like what your talking about re: cheaper versions?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220126-131126_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	394.6 KB 
ID:	415427

I have been eyeballing since I ran across them as a cheaper alternative..

Thanks!

-Domo
    You're welcome bud, my cheaper versions were a different brand and they did a great job, I just found the seals lacking...by all means give those cheaper versions a whirl, maybe start with one or two to see how you like them?

Yes..the trichs do stick to the inside, but I like the idea of the parchment paper

I give mine a clean every 6 months or so with some iso, very easy to clean

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (27-01-22), DomoArigato (27-01-22), GEORGE (26-01-22), Mac (27-01-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,350 Times

Gotcha, thanks. Yeah, the easily overlooked rubber/silicone gasket is just as important as the container itself, certainly something to note. Though legal here, I like things to be generally smell-proof, so trying to map out a decent multi-container in chest kinda longer term storage option to support back to back grows. But then again.. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, ha! Can't hurt to start with one or two!

-Domo

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DomoArigato For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (27-01-22), GEORGE (27-01-22), IceCalibur (27-01-22), Mac (27-01-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2