Thread: Hey, I'm new here, starting my first grow

Thanks

Default Hey, I'm new here, starting my first grow

Hey guys, I'm currently starting my very first grow. I'll let u know my setup here:
    -80cm×80cm×200cm tent
    -i can only have 1 plant at a time
    -100w LED light
    -Using bio bizz nutrients and Canna soil
    - Blue cheese by Dinafem
    - 4 weeks since germination

I need some advice in what concerns the training I should apply to my plant, bc since I can only have one plant at a time, I want to make the most I can out of her. And I have the space since I've got a pretty big tent for just one. I topped the plant yesterday, because I was afraid of being to late to apply any form of training. What do u guys think? I'll let u a pic of the topping:

One more thing I need help with, is the nutrients.
    I am using biobizz nutrients. The ones I have are: BioGrow, BioBloom, Algamic, TopMax, RootJuice. And that's all. First of all, I've seen written somewhere that organic nutrients can have a somewhat unbalanced pH, bc what counts it's the microlife developing, and then plant gets its nutrients from the enzimes in the soil. I want to know if this is true, and if I can water with nutrients with a 7.5 pH for example.
    The plant has always been fed with 1ml/l of BioGrow. This time I made the mixture with:
    -Biogrow 1ml/L
    -Algamic 0,8ml/L
    -RootJuice 0,5ml/L

Is it okay to give this nutrients to the plant? Can I still use RootJuice? Since it's early veg stage.

Last one.
    Sometimes I go check on my plant and she just looks sad like this:

I wonder what's going on. Or if this is normal. I'm keeping the tent at around 24°celsius and 55 RH. And my airflow is ok I guess. The yellowish leafs underneath were probably because I took sometime to make the first transplant. But they never got worst after I switched to the big fabric pot.

Anyways, thanks for everyone helping, I'm open to mentoring.

What do u think of the plant overall?

Good growing

Enviado do meu Redmi 8 através do Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to burrico99 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-20), Jingo (26-09-20), Le chef (26-09-20), Mac (26-09-20), M_C (26-09-20), scoot (26-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Welcome to the talk dude, enjoy. Your plants looks good, A little Green, so don't over do the N. If you growing Organic, why you giving it Nutes? Some plants just relax some times, like they sleeping, or something that is just normal. Good luck and happy growing.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

burrico99 (26-09-20), Jingo (26-09-20), Le chef (26-09-20), Mac (26-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Hi & welcome along
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

burrico99 (26-09-20), GEORGE (26-09-20), Le chef (26-09-20), Mac (26-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Welcome to the talk dude, enjoy. Your plants looks good, A little Green, so don't over do the N. If you growing Organic, why you giving it Nutes? Some plants just relax some times, like they sleeping, or something that is just normal. Good luck and happy growing.
    Hey! Thanks for answering! I'm sorry, didn't use organic the right way. I mean I am using bio bizz, which I think is not chemical. And it's more forgiving when feeding. Right?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to burrico99 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-20), Jingo (26-09-20), Le chef (26-09-20), Mac (26-09-20)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Welcome burrico99. I grow autos in bio bizz light mix and use bio bizz nutes, root juice, grow, bloom, and cal mag plus a few extras i.e. molasses, epsom salts, banana tea and worm juice but not all at the same time. Just water for the first week 0.25ml root juice and 1/4tsp of molasses week 2 and start LST, and start feeding week three and build up from there You'll need to add 1ml grow with the bloom as there's minimal Ng in bloom until flush. It's a big learning curve, good luck bud
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

burrico99 (26-09-20), Jingo (26-09-20), Mac (26-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by burrico99 View Post
    Hey! Thanks for answering! I'm sorry, didn't use organic the right way. I mean I am using bio bizz, which I think is not chemical. And it's more forgiving when feeding. Right?

IDK never use it, but some one will be along to help.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Jingo (26-09-20), Le chef (26-09-20), Mac (26-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Le chef View Post
    Welcome burrico99. I grow autos in bio bizz light mix and use bio bizz nutes, root juice, grow, bloom, and cal mag plus a few extras i.e. molasses, epsom salts, banana tea and worm juice but not all at the same time. Just water for the first week 0.25ml root juice and 1/4tsp of molasses week 2 and start LST, and start feeding week three and build up from there You'll need to add 1ml grow with the bloom as there's minimal Ng in bloom until flush. It's a big learning curve, good luck bud
    Hey, thanks for showing up! So I shouldnt feed any more RootJuice past the 1st week? I was thinking about it. Is it okay to go with 1ml of BioGrow and 0,5ml algamic for all veg? I know Top Max, and bloom is only for flowering

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burrico99 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-20), Jingo (26-09-20), Mac (26-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,725 Times

Welcome to the forum brother, you may want to get yourself something like pipe cleaners you know that wire with that soft white fabric around it, you can use those to tie those branches down and out a little bit as your plant grows.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

burrico99 (26-09-20), GEORGE (26-09-20), Mac (26-09-20)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Quote Originally Posted by burrico99 View Post
    Hey, thanks for showing up! So I shouldnt feed any more RootJuice past the 1st week? I was thinking about it. Is it okay to go with 1ml of BioGrow and 0,5ml algamic for all veg? I know Top Max, and bloom is only for flowering

I use the root juice gradually increasing from first feed to 1ml untill bloom and 1ml of grow with bloom at 1/4 strength when flowers appear, others will do it differently. Works for me.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

burrico99 (26-09-20), GEORGE (26-09-20), Mac (26-09-20)