Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk and Amnesia Lemon Mentored by Krofam (coco)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,588 Times

thats not a bad haul at all bro.

what matters is that youve learned.

only tip i have for you now is to find a strain with the genetics that thrive in you environment and clone. pheno hunting can be very rewarding.and imo, especially if done with reg seeds.

any plans for next grow?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-21), green grass (20-02-21), IceCalibur (20-02-21)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by green grass View Post
    So it’s all dried out nicely now but my new jars still haven’t arrived so I’m having to use tubs until they do.

The lemon is a mild smoke but smells lovely. A daytime smoke for me. It only produced just under 3oz.

The pineapples are quite a potent strain and definitely not a daytime smoke for me. I’m no good at describing tastes so I won’t try but it’s a nice smoke and produced 14oz which will do me for a while.

I’m still a bit disappointed with them but I’m confident like you are that it was genetics so out of my control.

Thanks again for your help along the way Krofam. I’ve learned plenty and now have this diary to refer back to which I will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats, it might not be exactly what you wanted but a great building block green grass...well done to the both of you

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-21), green grass (20-02-21), Krofam (20-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,129 Times

Yeah it’s a decent haul just would have been better if all 4 did as well as my best one but hey ho at least I’m not buying bud anymore.

I’m still happy with my stash.

Next time I’ll be using up some Dutch Passion Auto Extreme seeds that I’ve got as I’ve done them a few times with good results.

My mate has a grow on and reckons they are great phenos so I’m just waiting to see if they are as good as he says and if so I’ll tap him up.

I know what you mean about finding the strains best for my environment. I’ll find them. Like you say, it’s fun to experiment until I do.

Cheers
    gg

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to green grass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-21), IceCalibur (20-02-21), Krofam (20-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,129 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Congrats, it might not be exactly what you wanted but a great building block green grass...well done to the both of you
    Nice one buddy. I’ve still enjoyed it and I’ve got a great stash now so all good there

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to green grass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-21), IceCalibur (20-02-21), Krofam (20-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,588 Times

move to completed please.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-21), green grass (27-02-21)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Krofam View Post
    move to completed please.
    No problem, well done to you both again and this has now been moved to completed

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-21), green grass (27-02-21), Krofam (27-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by green grass View Post
    So it’s all dried out nicely now but my new jars still haven’t arrived so I’m having to use tubs until they do.

The lemon is a mild smoke but smells lovely. A daytime smoke for me. It only produced just under 3oz.

The pineapples are quite a potent strain and definitely not a daytime smoke for me. I’m no good at describing tastes so I won’t try but it’s a nice smoke and produced 14oz which will do me for a while.

I’m still a bit disappointed with them but I’m confident like you are that it was genetics so out of my control.

Thanks again for your help along the way Krofam. I’ve learned plenty and now have this diary to refer back to which I will do

Awesome Greengrass, enjoy your harvest dude.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

green grass (27-02-21), Krofam (27-02-21), maenam (01-03-21)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13