Thread: Yellowing on new top site

Thanks

Default Yellowing on new top site

Hello hello, hope all is good. Plants are going fine and growing, well into flowering, 5weeks almost since the seeds popped. But I noticed some yellowing of the tips on the new tops, not on the existing ones and only on 1 of the plants.
    They are sitting 18 inches under a 1200w/260( true watts I belive) recieveing sensi seeds bloom nutes, 4.5ml per liter.
    In soil with little perlite. Also given em molasses here and there. Good drainage and good airflow with oscillating fan.
    Anyideas what it could be

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200928_074823.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	388647

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200928_074706.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	388649

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dannnoboy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-20), Greengrass (28-09-20), Jingo (28-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

I wouldn't sweat it mate its just new growth, only worry if they start going brown n crispy
    I'd personally stop spraying though unless it's a feed of something essential like Epsom salts
    Atb

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (28-09-20), Dannnoboy (28-09-20), GEORGE (28-09-20), Jingo (28-09-20)

Thanks

Cheers GG, thats kinda what I thought and hoped, but should always ask as I am a pretty novice grower hehe.

Stop the spraying completely? I have just been doing a verydiluted foliar feed now and then as they arent yet so thick as mold would be a problem.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dannnoboy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-20), Greengrass (28-09-20), Jingo (28-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Those 'yellow tips' look like the start of nute burn...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-20), Greengrass (28-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dannnoboy View Post
    Cheers GG, thats kinda what I thought and hoped, but should always ask as I am a pretty novice grower hehe.

Stop the spraying completely? I have just been doing a verydiluted foliar feed now and then as they arent yet so thick as mold would be a problem.
    I've not used sensi bloom but where are you getting the feed chart from danno online or the bottle? Just that I find with using my bloom I use is to read the plants colour, if it's starts to get a dark waxing green back off the dosage of even drop a water only day in, you could still have nutes left in the soil at just 5 weeks old
    I mentioned dropping the spraying because some lights are intense and the water droplets act like a small magnifying glass distorting or even burning specks on the leaf leading to the idea of deficiencies

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-20), M_C (28-09-20)

Thanks

Hey guys,
    Getting the amounts from the bottles. 4ml per litre. But just incase I have skipped 1 feeding and just gave it water with a little molasses. So we will see if it keeps up or if it settles. Thanks for the feed back.
    And the spraying have stopped now as thebuds are starting to thicken

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dannnoboy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-10-20), Jingo (02-10-20), M_C (02-10-20)