Thread: Leaf issues, any ideas?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

Default Leaf issues, any ideas?

Struggled with this one a bit. Not sure if it's bad ph, poor drainage, overfed/underfed, not letting it dry out enough between waterings could be a strong possibilty, also the aray may have been too close and too powerful when I first put it over the Blue dream, turned it down to 100w and moved it 12 inch away. Some of the new growth is really pale green and a bit crinkly, which I assume is down to strong led to begin.

Some of the leaves are clawing under and drooping, have been for a cple of days

So far I've flushed it with 45 ltr water, the last 8 ltr through it was ph'd water, then fed it 2ml PM h/w and 2ml PM pk 4-8 organic boost per ltr in 4 ltr of water (I know boost is for flower but thought maybe it could do with a potassium or phosphorus boost). Had organic mag granules too. I've also put a wire rack under the pot incase it wasn't draining well.

It's affecting new and old leaves from all over the plant, not just top or bottom

Water is hard so never add calcium anymore. I've cut off most the affected leaves so I can see if it's carryin on. Any thoughts appreciated, this is a problem I have in most grows on at least 1 plant.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-20), Greengrass (29-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Just asking Mr C is this the first time using the pk 4-8 on this plant after the flush and not given any before? If you get my drift
    It's just that I could never get along with that booster
    Anything over a gnats balls amount (. 5/litre) of pk seemed to do untold damage like hardening off the lower bud sites like raisins you get in a box of alpen

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-20), MrC (29-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    Just asking Mr C is this the first time using the pk 4-8 on this plant after the flush and not given any before? If you get my drift
    It's just that I could never get along with that booster
    Anything over a gnats balls amount (. 5/litre) of pk seemed to do untold damage like hardening off the lower bud sites like raisins you get in a box of alpen
    Lol, alpen, horse feed aint it? No I hadn't used it before, only tried this time out of frustration. I have used it before on other plants, I just look for excessive burnt tips afterwards, never been too bad.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-20), Greengrass (29-09-20)