Thread: Should I flush?

Thanks

Default Unanswered: Should I flush?

I'm in week 5 of flowering. I have some Grand Daddy Purps and a few randoms including SfV. This is my first Grow.

I've got what seems to be some Nutrient lock out. Most likely from PH issues or salt build up I'm not sure. I'm using Foxfarm soil and Nutrients.

There are some yellowing and spotted leaves...it's not pervasive but they are there and dropping some leaves pretty regular in the underside of the canopy in the scrog.

Wondering if the timing is ok to flush with Foxfarm Sledge Hammer and then continue on with the feed schedule. I'll try to add some pics...please advise

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GatorXP For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-20)

3. Default

Let's see some pics GatorXP..

You'll need to check the trichomes (from the bud, not leaf preferably) with a microscope/loupe, check this for reference ;

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (29-09-20), GEORGE (29-09-20)

Thanks

I know pics suck under the light but they can't be moved and pic quality is even worse in the dark.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GatorXP For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Let's see some pics GatorXP..

You'll need to check the trichomes (from the bud, not leaf preferably) with a microscope/loupe, check this for reference ;

As far as I can tell not ready to harvest....maybe half clear half cloudy

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GatorXP For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-20), IceCalibur (29-09-20), LewisR19 (02-10-20)