Thread: Water levels ?

Thanks

Default Water levels ?

i have the aeroflo 14 system , but im wondering..... as the plants get larger and stronger root systems , do u guys lower the water level in the tubes down ? and how much down ? i heard some keep it at a 50% level , some say its better to totally drain the tubes and just let the water flow cus draining them gives the roots more oxygen , any ideas whats best guys ?

should i lower the level completely down ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShaneDawson For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-20), Lowrollerbean (04-10-20)

Thanks

Side question , do u guys suggest i run an air stone in each of the tubes ? or just use an airstone in the water tank resrovar ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaneDawson For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

In my opinion that system would not be appropriate for growing cannabis plants, true you could grow small plants and kind of a sog style. I just don't think it would be worth the time.

We have a very strict 10 plant limit and I suspect you're going to go over that with the 14 plant system.

I am going to ban you for 120 days for not following our rules if you want to come back and learn how to grow one or two plants, we can teach you how to do that.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

andymac (06-10-20), Easy-T (04-10-20), GEORGE (04-10-20)