Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Competitions

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-20), Herbitual (09-10-20), M_C (09-10-20), Valentina (09-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Just had a packet of pork scratchings so it won’t be long now, MrC.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-20), MrC (09-10-20), M_C (09-10-20), Valentina (09-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,136 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    I'm thinkin a 'Which part of Herb is gonns break next' comp
    I'm starting to think like that. After setting fire to my face, I then, just as it was sorta healing, fell over and landed badly (there is no good way) on my ribs. Broken, cracked or bruised matters not. It hurts, a lot. With emphysema, a phlegm, smokers cough and a dog who headbutts ribs when he wants attention, that's a whole new ball game.
    Weed cupcakes along with Tramadol and 30/500 co-codamol administered through a funnel with Captain Morgans spiced help to alleviate the pain. I am alleviated

When I un alleviate tomorrow ( is there an opposite to alleviate?) I'm taking over the comps for Joe of Freedom of Seeds. I haven't been on the site much recently, mainly due to health and working on the Name that Strain comp along with getting Freedom of Seeds on board as a sponsor. All worth it.

I'm taking over from Joe with the comp now as he is busy and we already have a comp (and seed prizes!) planned to start the beginning of November, and another for December. Icecalibur has been helping with coding and layout of the comp page an I am really thankful. I could have done it but haven't used any code for years and I'm not up to learning it all again, so massive thanks.

I would like to explain just why I wanted to help Joe with everything concerning the Talk.

Just befoe lockdown, and knowing it was coming, I decided to start growing again. One weekend I decided I needed some seeds and being the impatient man I am wanted them NOW.
    I looked on Google and the only places I could find open were in Croydon and Brighton. I hate Croydon. (My late misses is in my ear saying "I've told you not to hate!") So I jumped in the car and set off to Brighton. 1/2 way there I gave Freedom of Seeds a call only to be told it wasn't a shop in Brighton. They are an online wholesaler.
    I explained my situation and he asked what I wanted. LOL, i only wanted a few seeds for a small grow.
    We met in a pub and not only did he bring me 3 strains, but gave me free seeds on top.
    We had a couple of Guinness and by coincidence we had been in Goa at the same time in the 90's with him not living far from me.
    He is a very kind, generous man who went out of his way on a weekend to help out a dope head in need, for very little incentive, and getting him onboard here and helping him with the comps is my thanks to him.

It is also a thanks to the Talkers, all of you but particularly Krofam, who mentored me and has taught me so much. This site has been a great support throughout Covid and it is really appreciated.

Now where did I put that funnel...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

British green (10-10-20), Cannabug (09-10-20), Easy-T (10-10-20), GEORGE (10-10-20), Herbitual (09-10-20), IceCalibur (09-10-20), Jingo (10-10-20), MrC (09-10-20), M_C (09-10-20), Valentina (09-10-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3