Thread: Lanky Autoflower with Tiny Buds

Thanks

Default Lanky Autoflower with Tiny Buds

Hi Guys

The attached pics are from an 8 week old White Widow auto-flower, grown in soil under a 600W HPS. It's been fed with standard BioBizz nutrients but with added Molasses and bloom booster.

It's one of a batch of four autos I am growing but this is the only one that has grown really tall but with multiple, tiny bud sites. It should be ready for harvest very soon but I am not sure why it has grown like this? Any suggestions on what I should do - just let it continue to grow?

Thanks a lot.

CF

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plant 1.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	389126

Name:	Plant 2.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	135.9 KB 
ID:	389127

Name:	Plant 3.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	389128

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cloverfield For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), Easy-T (07-10-20), Farmer Geddon (07-10-20), GEORGE (07-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Hi Guys

The attached pics are from an 8 week old White Widow auto-flower, grown in soil under a 600W HPS. It's been fed with standard BioBizz nutrients but with added Molasses and bloom booster.

It's one of a batch of four autos I am growing but this is the only one that has grown really tall but with multiple, tiny bud sites. It should be ready for harvest very soon but I am not sure why it has grown like this? Any suggestions on what I should do - just let it continue to grow?

Thanks a lot.

CF

Name:	Plant 1.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	389126

Name:	Plant 2.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	135.9 KB 
ID:	389127

Name:	Plant 3.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	389128
    Let it keep growing until those white hairs quit growing, by then they should all be A orange or brown looking color. Get you A scope. and check the tricks then.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), Farmer Geddon (07-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

If it's growing under a hps why have you taken it outside? You'll be bringing bugs into your room. Your only giving yourself a headache give it a flush and then start again with the nutes she might be nute locked caused by salt build up or she could just be a late bloomer
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

Cloverfield (07-10-20), Farmer Geddon (07-10-20), GEORGE (07-10-20), Skunkpunch (07-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,506 Times

Or she could just be her, after all they are all individuals mind you I’m not one for this craz of the automatic numbers my friend loves them and don’t touch anything but auto’s. I am a odd old stuck in his ways or in other words stubborn shit! It took me nearly two years before I accepted using feminised seeds instead of regular’s and I’m still not really sure if I like them hahahahaha I know just think what it’s like actually being stuck inside my head it’s like a madhouse ever since I had my first seizure at the age of 28 I’m 47 now and only getting worse hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

Cloverfield (08-10-20), Farmer Geddon (07-10-20), GEORGE (07-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,506 Times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkpunch For This Useful Post:

Cloverfield (08-10-20), GEORGE (07-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

I have also got a lanky one. The strain is Auto Jack from Paradise Seeds. The other 2 are shorter and beefier. The beanpole used to be a runt. I was careless when giving it its first feed and I saw the seedling move slightly. I've made that mistake before and it usually creates a runt. Only this time, the runt grew legs and became the tallest.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), Cloverfield (08-10-20), GEORGE (07-10-20), Skunkpunch (07-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SyRaX View Post
    If it's growing under a hps why have you taken it outside? You'll be bringing bugs into your room. Your only giving yourself a headache give it a flush and then start again with the nutes she might be nute locked caused by salt build up or she could just be a late bloomer
    Thats actually good advice that I've never heard before about taking plants out of the tent. I really done just to get a better look at her and take a pic for the forum.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cloverfield For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-10-20), Skunkpunch (13-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Thats actually good advice that I've never heard before about taking plants out of the tent. I really done just to get a better look at her and take a pic for the forum.

Pictures with the lights off will be fine

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

Cloverfield (13-10-20), GEORGE (08-10-20), Skunkpunch (08-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SyRaX View Post
    Pictures with the lights off will be fine
    Hahaha.....I'll try that next time

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cloverfield For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-10-20), SyRaX (13-10-20)