Thread: Airbomz

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

Default Airbomz

Battery operated c02 dispenser, anyone have any experience with these? They "claim" to boost room levels to 1200ppm but don't state how long they last for? Anyone got any experience they come with 2 one liter canisters and you set between 1-3 space at certain intervals

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), GEORGE (07-10-20)

3. Default

Just read some reviews on Amazon (which are terrible btw), here's one that might help ;

"Idea is there, but these cans only last one day. Terrible value! Much cheaper to set up bio Co2 releasers like fungi and co plant with your indoor garden. Either that or customise a co2 extinguisher. AVOID THIS PURCHASE"

Problem is with all these gadgets is that they really do not work well unless you have a sealed room anyway.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), GEORGE (07-10-20), Lowrollerbean (07-10-20), M_C (08-10-20), Skunkpunch (07-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Just read some reviews on Amazon (which are terrible btw), here's one that might help ;

"Idea is there, but these cans only last one day. Terrible value! Much cheaper to set up bio Co2 releasers like fungi and co plant with your indoor garden. Either that or customise a co2 extinguisher. AVOID THIS PURCHASE"

Problem is with all these gadgets is that they really do not work well unless you have a sealed room anyway.
    Thanks ice, there's always one bad review for everything I guess, surely 1 liter cans would last more than one day unless you left it on permanently, I was debating on taking out my extraction and subbing with this until I receive a new fan (smaller)....back to the drawing board

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), GEORGE (07-10-20), IceCalibur (07-10-20), Skunkpunch (07-10-20)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrollerbean View Post
    Thanks ice, there's always one bad review for everything I guess, surely 1 liter cans would last more than one day unless you left it on permanently, I was debating on taking out my extraction and subbing with this until I receive a new fan (smaller)....back to the drawing board
    They're mostly bad in this particular situation but I know what you mean lol..

Who knows, could be false..maybe contact the company who makes them to know for sure?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), GEORGE (07-10-20), Lowrollerbean (07-10-20), Skunkpunch (07-10-20)

Thanks

They're mostly bad in this particular situation but I know what you mean lol..

Who knows, could be false..maybe contact the company who makes them to know for sure?
    I was debating that but the good old "too good to be true" played on my mind, new fan installed now and she's silent, will have a play around with some 5 liter bottles, sugar and yeast hooked up to my oscillating fan blowing it all around, your thoughts?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), GEORGE (07-10-20), IceCalibur (08-10-20)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrollerbean View Post
    I was debating that but the good old "too good to be true" played on my mind, new fan installed now and she's silent, will have a play around with some 5 liter bottles, sugar and yeast hooked up to my oscillating fan blowing it all around, your thoughts?
    I feel like if you don't have a 'sealed room', and you're using a strong exhaust then it won't likely do much if anything...HOWEVER, I'm one to try things out too, give it a whirl, can't hurt right?

Hell ..I might give those Exhale CO2 Bags a try one day.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), GEORGE (08-10-20), Lowrollerbean (08-10-20)

Thanks

I feel like if you don't have a 'sealed room', and you're using a strong exhaust then it won't likely do much if anything...HOWEVER, I'm one to try things out too, give it a whirl, can't hurt right?

Hell ..I might give those Exhale CO2 Bags a try one day.
    This was my thoughts exactly, until....I went to a mates groom, I'd say around 2.5x2x2 meters so a fairly big space, running outtake and fresh air intake alongside two 5 liter bottles as described and his co2 meter was reading around the 900-1000 PPM...granted this isn't so called "perfect" but an increase over the ambient would only be beneficial, however! I'm insure on the cost/reward side of things...weekly changes of them bottles would cost around £6-8pw for sugar/yeast of the top of my head, so would the overall benefit be worth it? I should think about these things before I actually ask the question

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), GEORGE (08-10-20), IceCalibur (08-10-20)

Thanks

I had one of the cheaper versions hanging above one plant on my last run the green amazon ones, can't say I noticed a difference apart from the bag getting empty ha

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-10-20), GEORGE (08-10-20), IceCalibur (08-10-20), Skunkpunch (08-10-20)