Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Freaky growth or normal for the strain?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Karlito1 View Post
    im only growing for pain relief, hence the cbd dominant strain. if i get maybe 300g or 10oz from this crop, i certainly wont be growing again for a long time . im a bit of a comfort person, if ive tried something and it works, ill use that same method again. coco seems like a lot of hard work ie with ph, ec, nutes .plus there is also a lot of wastage with water . the nice thing with soil is its easy (so far).
    I hear you man.
    Coco is not as complicated as you might think, it's basically soil on steroids.
    And as far as wastage of water goes, if you can't deal with a couple liters of water going to waste while feeding you're probably not having a great time with doing the dishes either.
    It's not "a lot of wastage", it's just a slight run off which is more than enough offset by the increase in yield with coco over soil.
    Coco is easy too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,101 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJones View Post
    I hear you man.
    Coco is not as complicated as you might think, it's basically soil on steroids.
    And as far as wastage of water goes, if you can't deal with a couple liters of water going to waste while feeding you're probably not having a great time with doing the dishes either.
    It's not "a lot of wastage", it's just a slight run off which is more than enough offset by the increase in yield with coco over soil.
    Coco is easy too
    I was thinking, maybe in the spring =summer. If I use coco and have run off I can use that as a watering solution for my garden veg. It will be rich with notes so there will be no wastage q

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karlito1 For This Useful Post:

DaveyJones (11-10-20), GEORGE (10-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,838 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Karlito1 View Post
    im only growing for pain relief, hence the cbd dominant strain. if i get maybe 300g or 10oz from this crop, i certainly wont be growing again for a long time . im a bit of a comfort person, if ive tried something and it works, ill use that same method again. coco seems like a lot of hard work ie with ph, ec, nutes .plus there is also a lot of wastage with water . the nice thing with soil is its easy (so far).
    I veg these for 6 weeks in coco and normally get 6-7 oz per plant. She really is a big yielder. As for pain relief, you won’t beat oil in suppository form, mate.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elias For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-20), Karlito1 (12-10-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2