Views:	18 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	389495

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DaTower-DaBar2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	389496

If I place it in horizontal I call it "DA BAR" if in vertical it becames "DA TOWER" LOL.

Inside there is a simple 100cm diameter extractor fan, the right side is directly connected to the carbon filter and the left one by a little piece of alluminium tube. It doesn't affect the tent temperature (no appreciable cooling or heating effect).
    I put the external filter of cotton wool inside, between the smallest and the largest tube. I didn't need it but more insulating material inside or outside could be wrapped.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Utenzo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (16-10-20), GEORGE (16-10-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3