Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greetings from a neighborhood near you.. (maybe)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,732 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysos View Post
    "Hmmm, I looked you up just to make sure you weren't in my neighborhood your IP address is listed on five blacklists as a spammer IP. They're not on the blacklist that I typically use when checking for spammers. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you're not a spammer you may want to run an IP check on yourself and maybe contact some of those blacklists and see if you can't get lifted."

I have only recently began my journey into the cyber underworld so at the moment have no idea what much of that means. any further information you may be able to give to me i would more than appreciate but thank you regardless for giving me the benefit of the doubt i am not what your IP checker says that i am.
    Glad to hear that mate, there's a lot to learn when using the internet. you could have some issues signing up on other forms in the future, but it may be it'll never be a problem.

There are a lot of websites you can go to that will give you your own IP address and then the good ones will let you search whitelist and blacklist.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (15-10-20), Dionysos (16-10-20), GEORGE (15-10-20), Le chef (17-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,414 Times

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (15-10-20), Dionysos (16-10-20), GEORGE (16-10-20), Le chef (17-10-20)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Welcome Dionysos I've a growing interest in organics, just cooking some soil for my next grow (experiment). Enjoy the talk bud
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (18-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2