Thread: Recommended fans...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,101 Times

Default Recommended fans...

Hi , anyone have any reccomendations for an amazon oscillating fan? Want to get one delivered ASAP. If it can clip on to the pole that would be a big bonus.

I have looked but so many bad reviews on a lot of them , which is why I'm asking you boys, experience far beats reviews!!
    Last edited by Karlito1; 16-10-20 at 07:48 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Karlito1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,783 Times

When Amazon starts paying their tax then I will start recommending their items... until then, it is people like you & me that are taxed more because of their tax avoidance....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (16-10-20), GEORGE (16-10-20), MrC (16-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,101 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    When Amazon starts paying their tax then I will start recommending their items... until then, it is people like you & me that are taxed more because of their tax avoidance....
    yeah, i pay my tax bill mate, im not overly concerned about amazon not paying theirs. they havent paid their fair share for years.
    i use amazon for convenience. when you work the normal 45hrs a week, going to a shop or shopping around to find something i need is not in my interest. the weekend is for having fun, not for spending a few hours going from shop to shop comparing prices etc...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karlito1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-10-20), M_C (16-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,783 Times

Today I had a half day... and still worked more than 45hrs... bloody right pain it is too, I know exactly where you are coming from

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,963 Times

I've had clip ons, some are still good but not as good as new, some were shagged right outta the box. Got 4 tower fans now that are all still 100% as far as I can see, on 2nd or 3rd grow with em

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Clips ons are just a temporary fix. Or if youre out of space / maximizing your tents space..

Id go with tower fans, or those thin, 14-21" rotating / oscilating fans. 2 of these and youre good with a 1.2 sqm maybe more..

Ongoing diary >>> OGKZ / Gelat.OG / GZ / LSD (Coco, 750w lm301b)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-10-20)