Thread: Emeralds harvest

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Default Emeralds harvest

Ok so normaly i use shogun nutrients but have came across this had a check it is safe to use with other brands but i cant work out if this is a good or a bad thing any suggestions a mean do you want to be making your plants flower sooner especially with autos thanks for any info will be popping pinapple crack next week will start a diary

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (16-10-20), GEORGE (16-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

It seems to get good write ups but, TBH, I wouldn't bother with it myself - mainly 'cos I'm tight LOL - Nah, seriously, I'm just not really a fan of boosts, get things right & base nutes with a dash of PK will be all you need (IMHO)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-10-20), Ivana_Groweed (16-10-20), Lowrollerbean (16-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    It seems to get good write ups but, TBH, I wouldn't bother with it myself - mainly 'cos I'm tight LOL - Nah, seriously, I'm just not really a fan of boosts, get things right & base nutes with a dash of PK will be all you need (IMHO)
    Cheers mc a mite give it ago just out of curiosity lol but the stuff is really pricey but they seem to be comparing it to advanced nutrients that i no are really good see how it goes thank you for the input

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (16-10-20), GEORGE (16-10-20), Lowrollerbean (16-10-20), M_C (16-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

That's my biggest grumble, the cost... OK, if it's as good as they say, it easily pays for itself... but, I know what you mean...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-10-20), Ivana_Groweed (16-10-20), Lowrollerbean (16-10-20)