Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arthritis Cream.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

Default Arthritis Cream.

I've had this recipe for years and I don't know who to credit it to. It uses 3 plants, rue, rosemary and cannabis.

The OP tried it on his grandmother, who said that it helped a lot. OP also tried a cannabis only cream on her and his grandmother said that it didn't work as well.

equal quantities of three plants, Ruta graveolens (or our common rue), Rosmarinus officinalis (better known as rosemary), and Cannabis sativa

************************************************** *****************************************

Many arthritis suffers report that the application of a topical application to arthritic joints, twice a day aids with pain relief and reduces inflamation

Cannabis Cream

Required

500ml olive oil
    75 grams of beeswax
    50 grams of cannabis trim leaves
    1 Litre of water

Ideally the cream should be made in a slow cooker, alternatively a saucepan can be used, however, simmer only, DO NOT boil

Add the oil, trim and water together in your pan or slow cooker

Simmer for 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or so

After 4 hours, allow to cool

Pour contents of the pan/slow cooker through a sieve into a clean bowl or plastic container. press the cannabis trim with the back of a spoon to force out as much oil as possible from the trim, discard trim

Place the water and oil solution into the coldest part of the fridge, after 24 to 48 hours (if your fridge is at the correct temperature) the olive oil will solidify, this will allow you to seperate the water from the oil, discard water

Alternatively, the oil and water mix can be placed in the freezer

You should now be left with a slightly green olive oil in solid form

Place oil into a saucepan and gently heat (simmer only) DO NOT boil

Add the beeswax (small pieces of wax disolve quicker than one big piece), keep stirring until all the wax has disolved

Pour into suitable containers, wide necked jars or margerine tubs are best, and allow to cool

Application of the cream twice a day (morning and evening) seems to produce the most favourable results

A few drops of essential oil of lavender can be added with the beeswax if you wish for a less 'canna' aroma

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (17-10-20), Elias (17-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20), IceCalibur (17-10-20), Krofam (18-10-20), LoSGrower (17-10-20), M_C (17-10-20), Skunkpunch (18-10-20), Valentina (21-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,784 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Geddon View Post
    I've had this recipe for years and I don't know who to credit it to. It uses 3 plants, rue, rosemary and cannabis.

The OP tried it on his grandmother, who said that it helped a lot. OP also tried a cannabis only cream on her and his grandmother said that it didn't work as well.

equal quantities of three plants, Ruta graveolens (or our common rue), Rosmarinus officinalis (better known as rosemary), and Cannabis sativa

************************************************** *****************************************

Many arthritis suffers report that the application of a topical application to arthritic joints, twice a day aids with pain relief and reduces inflamation

Cannabis Cream

Required

500ml olive oil
    75 grams of beeswax
    50 grams of cannabis trim leaves
    1 Litre of water

Ideally the cream should be made in a slow cooker, alternatively a saucepan can be used, however, simmer only, DO NOT boil

Add the oil, trim and water together in your pan or slow cooker

Simmer for 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or so

After 4 hours, allow to cool

Pour contents of the pan/slow cooker through a sieve into a clean bowl or plastic container. press the cannabis trim with the back of a spoon to force out as much oil as possible from the trim, discard trim

Place the water and oil solution into the coldest part of the fridge, after 24 to 48 hours (if your fridge is at the correct temperature) the olive oil will solidify, this will allow you to seperate the water from the oil, discard water

Alternatively, the oil and water mix can be placed in the freezer

You should now be left with a slightly green olive oil in solid form

Place oil into a saucepan and gently heat (simmer only) DO NOT boil

Add the beeswax (small pieces of wax disolve quicker than one big piece), keep stirring until all the wax has disolved

Pour into suitable containers, wide necked jars or margerine tubs are best, and allow to cool

Application of the cream twice a day (morning and evening) seems to produce the most favourable results

A few drops of essential oil of lavender can be added with the beeswax if you wish for a less 'canna' aroma
    Really good post mate. Got me thinking, as my mum is currently in the last of her years and suffering with severe RA and OA along with stage 3 COPD.
    What would be a good Auto strain for the canna side of the recipe.
    Also, anyone here have any knowledge on canna products and COPD?

My 1st Grow - FastBuds – AK Auto, Blackberry Auto

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoSGrower For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (17-10-20), Farmer Geddon (17-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20), IceCalibur (17-10-20), Skunkpunch (18-10-20)

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (17-10-20), Farmer Geddon (17-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20), LoSGrower (17-10-20), Skunkpunch (18-10-20), Valentina (21-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,418 Times

Thanks or the recipe Farmer Geddon. When I have enough trim
    I wiil definitely try this for me and the missus.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (17-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20), IceCalibur (17-10-20), Skunkpunch (18-10-20), Valentina (21-10-20)

Thanks

I've just noticed that OP doesn't say when to add the rue and rosemary.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20), Skunkpunch (18-10-20)

10. Default

I've just noticed that OP doesn't say when to add the rue and rosemary.
    I can edit that in if you like, just lemme know what and where exactly

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), Farmer Geddon (17-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20), Skunkpunch (18-10-20)

Thanks

I did a copy paste of what was on my drive so I don't know where to edit in when the rue and rosemary gets added.

I assume that it's before any filtering, which would mean from the start, when the cannabis trim goes into the slow cooker.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20), IceCalibur (17-10-20), Skunkpunch (18-10-20)

14. Default

I did a copy paste of what was on my drive so I don't know where to edit in when the rue and rosemary gets added.

I assume that it's before any filtering, which would mean from the start, when the cannabis trim goes into the slow cooker.
    Ah, I thought you may have tried it yourself, so we could have added it when you did.

Would you like me to include the extra information?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), Farmer Geddon (18-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20), Skunkpunch (18-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

Nice post mate, been thinking about creams for a bit. Can't remember who it was...Bud, M_C maybe? Can't remember now, but someone made a cream out of coconut oil and kief I think, pretty sure they said it worked on skin conditions too. Will have to try find it

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), Farmer Geddon (18-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20), IceCalibur (17-10-20), Skunkpunch (18-10-20)

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Nice post mate, been thinking about creams for a bit. Can't remember who it was...Bud, M_C maybe? Can't remember now, but someone made a cream out of coconut oil and kief I think, pretty sure they said it worked on skin conditions too. Will have to try find it
    Was it this one MrCanna? --> How to make THC Salve

I do believe it was M_C's

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), Farmer Geddon (18-10-20), GEORGE (17-10-20), MrC (17-10-20), Skunkpunch (18-10-20), Valentina (21-10-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast