Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Curling leaves! First grow

Thanks

Figured I’d update this in case anybody else has the same issue!

I took a bit of a risk and decided to very carefully scoop the seedling and some coir from the pot and place it on a saucer under the light. Upon doing this, I noticed the remaining coir in the bottom of the pot was very damp and I was even able to squeeze water from it!!

Obviously when I had used to water to break apart the coco brick I didn’t dry it out well enough before planting! I squeezed as much water out as I could and then spread it thinly on a baking tray and put it in the oven for 10 minutes or so to speed up the drying process. After a day sitting on the saucer, the leaves were looking so much better and had grown larger. The seedling is now back in the pot and doing well.

May have slowed down the growth a little bit but since this is my first grow, I am more interested in keeping the plant alive than I am in getting a huge yield from it. Thanks for all the help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	738B0720-3CAF-44A3-A027-218B6D683816.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	389718  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cacticat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-10-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2