Thread: Help

Thanks

Default Help

Hi guys my plants are looking like this (again)
    I did flush for 2 weeks and restarted nutrients and this aspect came back...
    Im giving 1ml of biogrow for each Liter of water...
    What am i doing wrong ?
    I have some burned tips

Enviado do meu SM-A202F através do Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to migmen For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-10-20), GEORGE (19-10-20), Jingo (19-10-20), Nuggetz (20-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Would be nice to see the whole plant It could just be hungry.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

B.born (19-10-20), Blue61 (19-10-20), Cannabug (19-10-20), GEORGE (19-10-20), IceCalibur (19-10-20), M_C (19-10-20), Nuggetz (20-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    Would be nice to see the whole plant It could just be hungry.

J

Here it is... other thing is that i watered it 3 days ago, and 1cm below surface the soil is wet

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to migmen For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (19-10-20), GEORGE (19-10-20), Jingo (19-10-20), Nuggetz (20-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

I don't know the content of the BioBiz nutrients I understand there formulated for soft water areas. I suspect you need to use at least one other product of theirs probably three. I haven't seen many one bottle fertilizers especially organic.

In the line that I use General Hydroponics it's not organic I have to use bloom nutrients all the way through because that's where the sulfur and magnesium are. It looks like you would get good sulfur and magnesium in that grow since it's made with beet molasses, I guess that would be just as good as sorghum molasses.

I would do as much research as you can on that bio-biz line, I can't help but think you're missing out on some micronutrients.

J

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-20), IceCalibur (19-10-20), Nuggetz (20-10-20)

9. Default

Something seems off here in more ways than one..

I have a sneaking suspicion you might be allowing the runoff to be absorbed back into the plant via the saucers, even if left for 15 mins to an hour each watering can be enough to start causing issues.

Before you started reducing the grow to 1ml per Litre, how much were you giving?

When growing in soil there is a 'lag'.. things do not instantly change and things that you did 2 weeks ago can start showing now for example..(which is one of the things I love about coco..it feels 'instant' in comparison to soil).

It's always better to make small changes and wait before making other changes.

Anyway..I'm also concerned as to what I can see on your leaves, can you please take a closer picture of this area outlined in red ;

It's a little difficult to see..which is why I'm asking for a closer look, however that looks a little like spider mite damage (white specks/dots).

Have a look at the underside of the leaves, look very closely for tiny specks.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-20), Lowrollerbean (19-10-20), M_C (19-10-20), Nuggetz (20-10-20)

Thanks

This is how they look now...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to migmen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-20)