Thread: Yellowing fans - burn - maybe lockout or N def

Thanks

Default Yellowing fans - burn - maybe lockout or N def

Strains : ChemOG (Female Seeds) and Harlequins (not sure breeder)

Soil: Searles Advananced Premium soil - fast run down of the soil ( sure issue is more me than soil)
    [LIST]
    50% more fertiliser* – Contains 12 months fertiliser which delivers essential plant nutrients for sustained healthy plant growth
    50% more wetting agent* – Delivers better absorption, retention and distribution of moisture throughout the mix so the entire root system benefits from watering and feeding for up to 12 months
    Rapid plant response with Searles Flourish® soluble plant food
    Excellent water and nutrient retention and release from water crystals
    Boosted with Potash – For better blooms, fruit and disease resistance
    Advanced formulation potting media – For outstanding indoor and outdoor results
    Performance maximising ingredients – Zeolite, Rock Minerals, Activated Carbon and Biostimulants
    PH balanced 5.3-6.5

Growing : Outdoor in 30L pots (anti-spiral)

Issues
    Never have issues during vege in fact all leaves are perfect, though current babies tips are down a bit could be a bit of N toxcity (my part again ) or watering from yesterday ( soaked pots to get tanlin gnat stuff through mix

Also, wonder if over feeding or nute lookout due to pot drying out, i water every 2nd day. Climate is Australian Spring - days are warm now 26 -25 24c, nights around 18-19 in their light dept tent

supply the grow diary with the nutes, plus images of plants below:

ChemOG - Today is start of week 8 for her Harlies are Week4 /5, all lost rather a few fan leaves

Issues run with the bloom period. This time its a more disasster of a grow, than previous.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smokeyfromoz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-20), Jingo (20-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

They look mostly hungry to me, couple of those leaves look like they could have been overwatered or over dried at some time, but you've got some that are just yellowing out nicely like you would expect as you head into flower.

Connect with redisiel on the forum he's big time into organics you guys can have some great discussions.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (20-10-20), GEORGE (20-10-20), Smokeyfromoz (20-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    They look mostly hungry to me, couple of those leaves look like they could have been overwatered or over dried at some time, but you've got some that are just yellowing out nicely like you would expect as you head into flower.

Connect with redisiel on the forum he's big time into organics you guys can have some great discussions.

J

Thank you Jingo, I was concerned it was lockout, you can see my feedings chart? i will up it since she maybe is almsot done chem, give her syntheic last hit and then flush, Harles i can step up on them, with the PK. Cool i have some thoughts about the soils not sure which to go for, will contact him

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokeyfromoz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-20)

Thanks

I wouldn't expect to have lock out when you're doing organic.

J

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-20), Smokeyfromoz (20-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    I wouldn't expect to have lock out when you're doing organic.

J

Hi Jingo, yes the suppliments i give are organic the soil is not organic though has compost and good stuff, but is 12 month time release ferts in it, but not sure that would cause problems as the soil isnt hot to start seedlings in

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smokeyfromoz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-20), Jingo (20-10-20)

Thanks

Well maybe your plant used up the first three to six months of fertilizer and it's not going to release anymore for a couple months.

J

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-20), Smokeyfromoz (21-10-20)

Thanks

Yes i think the commerical Searles soil is light on nutes , so the time release stuff isnt enough. I just suppliment on that soil, bit of potash and K

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smokeyfromoz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-10-20), Jingo (21-10-20)