Thread: Growell

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Default Growell

Alrite folks any body been ordering from growell they are all messed up with delivery time frames anyone no how long it taking them to appear nearly popped my seeds today thinking be here by friday but still in picking orderd it last friday

Cheers

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), GEORGE (21-10-20)

3. Default

I have a feeling it's possibly down to 'stock' or lack of, as I'm aware of multiple notifications of their stores closing down for a day throughout the UK to 're-stock'.

Seems like our hobby is getting more and more popular?..more people at home, not wanting to rely on street crap anymore.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (21-10-20), Blue61 (21-10-20), GEORGE (21-10-20), Ivana_Groweed (21-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I have a feeling it's possibly down to 'stock' or lack of, as I'm aware of multiple notifications of their stores closing down for a day throughout the UK to 're-stock'.

Seems like our hobby is getting more and more popular?..more people at home, not wanting to rely on street crap anymore.
    I got that email today as well about the store closing for a day threw them an email and been told i missed todays dispatch but will be sent tommorow so just went ahead and popped the seeds cleaned the pots ect n got everything ready and yeah the electricity companys be making a mint with these lock downs lol

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), GEORGE (21-10-20), IceCalibur (21-10-20)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    I got that email today as well about the store closing for a day threw them an email and been told i missed todays dispatch but will be sent tommorow so just went ahead and popped the seeds cleaned the pots ect n got everything ready and yeah the electricity companys be making a mint with these lock downs lol

Hope you get them asap, and yeahhh man, they are LOVING it.. full-on rubbing the hands together

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), GEORGE (21-10-20)

Thanks

Hope you get them asap, and yeahhh man, they are LOVING it.. full-on rubbing the hands together
    Ha you should do what i done n phone them and say you have medical conditions lol i ended up getting them to give me power for my last set up and had them throw 40 quid in my meter other day and they heavy messed it up as i owed them like 200 quid and they have wiped the debt and put it as only owe them 40 pay it back 3.60 a week really but see if you actually do have somthing wrong with you then you can have a constant supply instead of pay as you go with out doing a credit check according to ofcom as its illegal to cut you off if medical problems

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), GEORGE (21-10-20), IceCalibur (21-10-20)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    Ha you should do what i done n phone them and say you have medical conditions lol i ended up getting them to give me power for my last set up and had them throw 40 quid in my meter other day and they heavy messed it up as i owed them like 200 quid and they have wiped the debt and put it as only owe them 40 pay it back 3.60 a week really but see if you actually do have somthing wrong with you then you can have a constant supply instead of pay as you go with out doing a credit check according to ofcom as its illegal to cut you off if medical problems

I keep on top of mine..I have to, they've tried shafting me many times over the years and a few got away with it I'm sure, but I track it all now..

Recently I had one company try to charge me £150 for 2 days when I phoned them up they said it wasn't them that estimated it, but a third party company and apologised...if I hadn't noticed would have paid up unknowingly as I had moved away from them to another company.

The funny thing was they offered for me to pay in in instalments until I realised what the hell was going on and let them know there was no way I could owe them that amount for two bloody days.

It was actually one of the members on here who made a thread regarding their leccy bills that made me remember to check lol...

My advice to anyone is if something seems off, then look into it, go back look through the bills and calculate it yourself as best you can, if things seem off and they don't back down, warn them about going to Ofcom, don't take it lying down.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-10-20), GEORGE (21-10-20), Ivana_Groweed (21-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

We have a Growell near us, a right bloody Aladdin's cave for growers it is
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (22-10-20), GEORGE (21-10-20), IceCalibur (21-10-20), Ivana_Groweed (21-10-20)

Thanks

I keep on top of mine..I have to, they've tried shafting me many times over the years and a few got away with it I'm sure, but I track it all now..

Recently I had one company try to charge me £150 for 2 days when I phoned them up they said it wasn't them that estimated it, but a third party company and apologised...if I hadn't noticed would have paid up unknowingly as I had moved away from them to another company.

The funny thing was they offered for me to pay in in instalments until I realised what the hell was going on and let them know there was no way I could owe them that amount for two bloody days.

It was actually one of the members on here who made a thread regarding their leccy bills that made me remember to check lol...

My advice to anyone is if something seems off, then look into it, go back look through the bills and calculate it yourself as best you can, if things seem off and they don't back down, warn them about going to Ofcom, don't take it lying down.
    Aye am the type of person that will question everything when it comes to things like that and thank goodness stuff appears tomorrow so will be starting a diary in a few days

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (22-10-20), GEORGE (22-10-20), IceCalibur (22-10-20)