Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Early voting starts today in florida

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,418 Times

Main stream media works both ways. If you watch Cnn it's Trump bashing and Biden loving.
    If you watch Fox it's Biden bashing and Trump loving.
    Unfortunately the news media don't just report the news anymore. You have to watch
    at least 8-10 news outlets and then try to weed out the bullshit and try to make an informed decision
    and if you look to the internet and social media for info then you may has well bend over and kiss your
    ass goodbye because that is a mind field of half truths, blatant lies and disinformation.
    I am extremely worried a civil war could break out.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), Petal (24-10-20), RASTA (25-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

In the UK we don't get Fox or CNN (well, we could via PC, but that's a different story) but we get quite a few UK/EU streams - and all of them hate Trump, they don't even pretend anymore

But, like you say, you need to weed out the bull...

But this Hunter Biden story has just disappeared, replaced with anti Trump rhetoric

Know exactly what you say about social media, they are driving the narrative - which is totally unacceptable. You would all be up in arms if it was the Russians doing this but seem happy enough so long as the fake news comes from facebook/twitter... I don't really get it
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (24-10-20), Blue61 (24-10-20), Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), RASTA (25-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    Main stream media works both ways. If you watch Cnn it's Trump bashing and Biden loving.
    If you watch Fox it's Biden bashing and Trump loving.
    Unfortunately the news media don't just report the news anymore. You have to watch
    at least 8-10 news outlets and then try to weed out the bullshit and try to make an informed decision
    and if you look to the internet and social media for info then you may has well bend over and kiss your
    ass goodbye because that is a mind field of half truths, blatant lies and disinformation.
    I am extremely worried a civil war could break out.
    I used to subscribe to a Canadian newspaper just to get the truth about what was going on in American politics. That doesn't work anymore. From what I see even the UK media bashes Trump regularly. It really comes down to are you for a one-world global government that is Chinese style or are you for your own country and your own freedoms.

This isn't just Trump, brexit is the same exact thing. Populism is rising all over the world and I believe it's an indictment against the entire news / social/liberal world order.

The bankers said we didn't have enough workers in our northern countries so we had to all take refugees from the south. How has that worked out in Europe? It's actually worked out reasonably well here in America because at least the Hispanic population that comes up from the south believes in families and God and their hard workers and most of them start up small businesses. The fact that most of them are fleeing the kind of government that Biden wants to bring in and the Democrats want to bring in makes me kind of like them. it's much different in Europe where you get to Africans coming up that have a completely different social system and a completely different religious belief system.

People in America seem to forget that the Democrats used to be the wigs and the wigs were the supporters of succession from the United States. Abraham Lincoln should have let them go, because they are still fighting the same war. They still want their own country and they're going to take it.

All of the most racist policies in America have come unfortunately from the Democrats cuz they really are the old southerners. They founded the very first terrorist organization in America, The klu Klux Klan. Joe Biden wouldn't even speak against antifa until the polls started going against him. If you look at all the financial supporters of these people that are burning and riding and everything else it's all the liberal Democrats. Even Patty Hearst back in the '60s liberal Democrat banks with a machine gun managed to get off because their daddy owned all the newspapers.

I have never once seen a person taking down Democrat political signs, but here people are protecting their Republican signs with razor wire.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (25-10-20)

Thanks

The thing you really have to watch out for in the future is the bankers, the IMF just called for a new bretton woods. The speech was heavily ladled with cryptocurrency words because it's going to be an electronic currency for the world.

The US Federal reserve wants MIT to build a blockchain for them by January so they can send payments directly to the people. That's to help roll out the new IMF currency. In Canada they've got the same thing going on right now, only they've gone as far to say that they're going to eliminate private property ownership. The way they're going to do that is forgive everybody their mortgage loans and lease their house is back to them. Sounds like a great plan many people will go along. then they will start to tell them oh you can't smoke in our house and you can't have pets in our house and you can't have firearms in our house. It won't be Democrat or Republican there just won't be any Democrats standing up to stop it.

That is the real crux of the problem in American politics, one party completely supports the new global system that we're all going to be under and one person in the other party doesn't. When Donald Trump took office a lot of Republicans, we call them rhinos retired they just got out of the business.

I am a member of a particular religion in America a big part of why I joined the religion is because so many people were against it. I guess that's just kind of my temperament I tend to go where the crowd doesn't.

So for me it's about the freedom to own a house and grow my own food and have a dog if I want one and eat meat.

Let's not forget that the calls for all of us to eat insect protein are being driven out of the UK press.

We may have the impossible burger here in the United States, but I guarantee you it's coming to a store near you soon.

I encourage everybody to take a good hard look at their country and look for the signs of the national cryptocurrency. Look for the tracking apps and the social scoring system if you don't behave properly. With an electronic currency if your doctor tells you you need to cut back on your drinking they can just charge you twice as much for your alcohol. Did you buy too much sugar this month That's bad you might be making alcohol so we're going to charge you interest on your deposits in your bank. Oh you bought a electric mower that's good we're going to give you interest on your account in your bank. look for internal combustion engines to be banned in some cities or only allowed on certain days or certain times in the future.

The funny thing is during these lockdowns you could read reports from NASA about all the pollutants declining dramatically, all of them accept CO2. It dropped by about 1% in some of the areas they were monitoring. That perfectly fits an Eastern science about climate change the latest out of Kobe Japan by physicist, found that human caused CO2 is only about 1%. some environmentalists are already calling for ecological lockdowns to save the planet by reducing pollutants.

This is all part of the same command and control system being implemented globally. Even though we have all these bureaucracies that can't get a damn thing done, they're having no problem whatsoever censoring our news media our social media and implementing their plan. I'm not saying the virus was caused on purpose and released on purpose and I don't think the fact that the United States helped set up that lab and paid $3 million for that research means we're part of it. But I guarantee you the response was totally planned, I've never seen any government that was efficient enough to carry anything out the way they've been doing with this lockdown unless they planned it months and years in advance.

J

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

For M_C The Trump impeachment was totally botched by Nancy because she just did it to keep the youngsters in the Democratic party happy and keep their candidate from campaigning in Iowa. She didn't release the articles of impeachment to the Senate until It kept Bernie Sanders off the campaign trail in Iowa. He still one more votes in Iowa than Joe Biden.

I would have voted for Bernie Sanders second over Donald Trump just because he's not part of the machine and you know where he stands. That's really what I like, I like to know where the politician stands. Every politician in the world has said that's what they like about Trump because they know exactly where he stands. They just can't stand doing business with him.

J

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

0h PS: I don't think Donald Trump is a Republican, I don't think he ever was. That's the same with Bernie Sanders He's not a Democrat he just caucuses with them, because in our country that's the only thing you can do is hang out with the two parties.

J

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (25-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    I can't help but notice every single post besides hotshots are pro Trump and anti- Biden.
    This is the problem. No one has any discussions about the candidates.
    It's what I call the sports fan mentality. My team must win at all cost.
    Can't even have open dialogue about anything anymore.
    I am not saying I am voting one way or the other, I would just like to have a well behaved
    dialogue with real facts, no hyperbole and respect for each persons view.

Rant over.
    No, I'm pro Trump Blue. I would never vote for some one that wants my guns. How ever I am A Demecrat, but just don't agree on the high up plat form for many of years now, I wonder why I haven't change over to Rep yet some times. lol
    Last edited by GEORGE; 24-10-20 at 07:46 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (24-10-20), Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (25-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    No, I'm pro Trump Blue. I would never vote for some one that wants my guns.
    It's funny how many Democrats are buying guns these days, it might be the case that even a Democrat won't be able to take any guns from anybody without pissing off their own supporters.

J

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    It's funny how many Democrats are buying guns these days, it might be the case that even a Democrat won't be able to take any guns from anybody without pissing off their own supporters.

J

We had 1.1 million in guns sales in Florida in one day A couple of weeks ago.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (25-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    We had 1.1 million in guns sales in Florida in one day A couple of weeks ago.
    I remember when you guys were having a very high amount of strong armed robberies and when they finally caught the thugs they realized that they were tracking people from the airport, simply because they knew the people that came in on an airplane wouldn't be armed.

J

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (25-10-20)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast