Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Early voting starts today in florida

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,735 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    Why does that happen?

sent from space
    They have to match every single signature on every single ballot and we're supposed to trust them to be expert enough to do it. During the last three elections they've rejected my signature and sent them back. I still re-sign the ballot and send it back to them it was counted but the election was already over by then. So the last time I sent them a hundred signatures to load into their damn computers. We've been on vote by mail for years now.

It took Washington State 10 years to convert over to everybody doing mail in ballots. They had to work out software issues networking issues by machines with higher capacities train all the employees, etc etc

Then those stupid assholes in New York City think they can convert over all in a few months? They're going to have a massive problem they're going to blame it all on Trump. The Democrats have been setting up for a loss through our news and suggesting it would all be Republican voter fraud. I suspect if Trump wins again there might be some real problems in the streets with people shooting back and forth at each other and the cops will probably just go away and wait till it's over.

The Democrats are all running around with guns in the streets and they haven't been growing up and using them their whole life they've been trying to ban them. If they ever piss off the Republicans enough to shoot back those are the guys that have served in every damn war and have been all the snipers and everything else, they're going to get slaughtered.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks

I'm going to renew my concealed pistol license before the end of the year so that I'll always have my hand gun with me, just in case some mental giant decides to drive out to a small country town in Eastern Washington.

J

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    By far and away the bigger issue for me is why is it so difficult to vote in the US? People queuing for 12+ hours smacks of voter suppression to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's more news media than anything else, keep your 6-ft distance from everybody. Unless of course you're in Europe and then I think it's like 3 ft.

J

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Has it ever been better though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Got in line at 7am, walk out door at 8:05, and had to vote twice. On one of the amendments, they had them back to back on other page, and if you voted yes for one, you had to vote yes for the other, because the ink leak though and the machine wouldn't take your vote. So, I had to go get another ballot and vote again. This time, I voted yes on the ballot I wanted to vote no on, but if I had voted no, it would have not taken my ballot in the machine. Only Florida could fuck up so much. lol State Fraud I guess.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), Petal (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Got in line at 7am, walk out door at 8:05, and had to vote twice. On one of the amendments, they had them back to back on other page, and if you voted yes for one, you had to vote yes for the other, because the ink leak though and the machine wouldn't take your vote. So, I had to go get another ballot and vote again. This time, I voted yes on the ballot I wanted to vote no on, but if I had voted no, it would have not taken my ballot in the machine. Only Florida could fuck up so much. lol State Fraud I guess.
    Let me guess that was a medical marijuana vote?

J

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

4 years ago, a was no really sure bout Donald Trump. A just went with what media was telling me. N thought it be best for America to have that Hillary Clinton be president.
    Since then.......4 years I have been paying attention to American Politics. Jesus.....how corrupt and evil are those Democrats. My opinion obviously. And dont mean much being a Glaswegian lol. But Donald Trump is a Legend. Standing up to this mob. Trying to "drain the swamp". I stayed up to watch the live presidential debates. N a heard the don say to Sleepy creepy Joe......."I only ran because of you and Obama. If you had done your job better, I would not have ran at all"
    That statement alone.....is one that shows how much he cares for America. Not like this other division who only care about the power. I also heard Trump say at one of his rallies......"they are not even after me. They are after you guys. The American public. Im just the guy standing in their way"........that was powerful lol. Guy never needed this shit. But done it for America. Just my opinion mind lol.
    Ye see Americans being harassed n slandered if they Trump supporters. Even on news channels like CNN n that. Don Le Mon......cutting people's mics if they not getting with the programme in painting this false picture.
    Its turned into a complete joke.....but the way a see it. Its no Donald Trump thats done this. Its the other side. By refusing to accept democracy and pulling together.

Donad Trump trying to make peace with crazy Kim. In north korea. Even that was a bad thing. How? Trying to make peace. When is that a bad thing. A remember before Donald Trump. The North Korea situation was a massive fear. All across the globe. WW3 was being mentioned. Well think about it now. Donald Trump has calmed that sitch down a bit. That can only be a good thing.

4 more years a say

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), Ironman (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20)

Thanks

If you take a good close look at what Donald Trump has been doing he's been dismantling the liberal New world Order that was put in place with way too much buddy buddy to China. One of our most powerful Democratic senators had a communist Chinese party official on her staff for 22 years, it was only discovered when the investigator general investigating the Trump prosecution. He found more dirty dealing by Democrats that just slinked away into the dark without the news media saying a thing then they ever found on Trump.

If you look at the position papers and white papers coming out all over the world it's clear that they want the entire world to be without any private property they want to rent you your house tell you what to eat and if your doctor says you're drinking too much they want to charge a double for your alcohol. I don't think Donald Trump can stop it he's done a damn good job of slowing it down and with another four years we all might get a better chance to be free just a little longer.

The way to propagandize people is to control the dialogue, for instance the whole debate about high fructose corn syrup a few years ago here in the states was about mercury found in corn syrup. The media turned it into oh it's just a little bit more fructose it won't harm you even the American medical association came out and said that b*******. Meanwhile the industry that makes corn syrup couldn't explain what happened to 30 tons of mercury, they used 120 tons that year they got audited and 30 tons went missing. That's what started the whole corn syrup debate they found 350 parts per billion mercury in our corn syrup.

J

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), Ironman (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    If you take a good close look at what Donald Trump has been doing he's been dismantling the liberal New world Order that was put in place with way too much buddy buddy to China. One of our most powerful Democratic senators had a communist Chinese party official on her staff for 22 years, it was only discovered when the investigator general investigating the Trump prosecution. He found more dirty dealing by Democrats that just slinked away into the dark without the news media saying a thing then they ever found on Trump.

If you look at the position papers and white papers coming out all over the world it's clear that they want the entire world to be without any private property they want to rent you your house tell you what to eat and if your doctor says you're drinking too much they want to charge a double for your alcohol. I don't think Donald Trump can stop it he's done a damn good job of slowing it down and with another four years we all might get a better chance to be free just a little longer.

The way to propagandize people is to control the dialogue, for instance the whole debate about high fructose corn syrup a few years ago here in the states was about mercury found in corn syrup. The media turned it into oh it's just a little bit more fructose it won't harm you even the American medical association came out and said that b*******. Meanwhile the industry that makes corn syrup couldn't explain what happened to 30 tons of mercury, they used 120 tons that year they got audited and 30 tons went missing. That's what started the whole corn syrup debate they found 350 parts per billion mercury in our corn syrup.

J

I would actually like to see Trump 4 more years. N then for Pence to carry on the vision for another 8.

That Ted Cruz guy seems good btw. A saw Trump bring him to his knees for the candidate debates years ago n thought.....guys weak lol. But hearing some of his stuff during the Amy Coney Barrett hearing. Guy got passion to get rid of these corrupt fuckers too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), Ironman (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    4 years ago, a was no really sure bout Donald Trump.
    I was the same as you Rasta, but I also knew that electing that Clinton woman would have been a bad thing...

So, Trump won because the alternative was just too unacceptable... and, like you say, he hasn't done a bad job IMHO

But what is really scaring me now is the fact that Biden is only a puppet to get elected... after that, wait for Pelosi to enact Amendment 25 so that they can have their black female President. Anyone who can't see what is happening doesn't deserve a vote!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), Ironman (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast