Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Early voting starts today in florida

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

I don't know if it's still on YouTube or not but there's this lip reader on a channel I think they call it something like the sergeant's wife or the gunnery sergeant's wife, anyway she reads the lips of our top politicians when they think they're not on camera. Sometimes you can read the lips yourself when you're watching her dialogue and one case they show Nancy pelosi telling pants that he was never meant to be part of the coup and asking him if he was ready. Then she started talking about needing to change the supreme Court. So pence he's been loyal looking but he's been talking behind Trump's back and I don't think Trumps back and I don't think Trump trusts him at all.

There's a reason why he had his son-in-law in the middle East for the last 4 years he couldn't trust anybody else to negotiate any peace treaties. You never even hear about that in the news media he negotiated the first peace treaty in the mid east since the peanut farmer.

I didn't watch the debates because I know they're b*******, but I'm curious did any of the moderators ask anything at all about foreign policy?

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Ironman (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Obviously.......everyone has a right to vote for whoever. But a just dont get why anyone would vote for Bidan. Forget policies n go look at his creepy videos. Especially the ones he clearly assaulting young girls. Grabs one of their hands n pulls it into his crotch? Cmon to fuck. Thats enough.....for anyone to see. This mob aint right for America. If thats not enough......just look into this laptop from Hell. "The big guy" should be on a RICO charge over there.
    It goes way to deep...all the corruption n that. Too deep to talk about on here lol. But the people aint been made aware of it all. Due to democrat backed media. Its a real shame.
    But hopefully this case against google n big tech......sees them punished big time. So they can stop trying to rig elections n that.

Peace out. Stay blessed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Ironman (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I was the same as you Rasta, but I also knew that electing that Clinton woman would have been a bad thing...

So, Trump won because the alternative was just too unacceptable... and, like you say, he hasn't done a bad job IMHO

But what is really scaring me now is the fact that Biden is only a puppet to get elected... after that, wait for Pelosi to enact Amendment 25 so that they can have their black female President. Anyone who can't see what is happening doesn't deserve a vote!
    If the election can't be certified in time pelosi will have to take over as president because all the rest of the administration will be out of office on January 1st.

J

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Ironman (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    I don't know if it's still on YouTube or not but there's this lip reader on a channel I think they call it something like the sergeant's wife or the gunnery sergeant's wife, anyway she reads the lips of our top politicians when they think they're not on camera. Sometimes you can read the lips yourself when you're watching her dialogue and one case they show Nancy pelosi telling pants that he was never meant to be part of the coup and asking him if he was ready. Then she started talking about needing to change the supreme Court. So pence he's been loyal looking but he's been talking behind Trump's back and I don't think Trumps back and I don't think Trump trusts him at all.

There's a reason why he had his son-in-law in the middle East for the last 4 years he couldn't trust anybody else to negotiate any peace treaties. You never even hear about that in the news media he negotiated the first peace treaty in the mid east since the peanut farmer.

I didn't watch the debates because I know they're b*******, but I'm curious did any of the moderators ask anything at all about foreign policy?

J

Oh....al need to try watch that. A hope not though. Cause Trump getting it from all angles. Surely not gonna come from his VP too

They only really asked about relations with China and the Paris climate accord lol. A canny think......if they asked anything else about foreign policy lol.
    Only how they would deal with Russia interference n shit lol. Same old story. Trump been harder than any president on Rushha. Joe saying he would do the same. But better

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Ironman (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20)

Thanks

I guess that phrase build back better is actually in some of those white papers I haven't dug down to look.

There was this guy wrote a book in the 1800s It was called the last American president, I read it like 15 years ago and don't really remember much. I do remember that they said the last American president would live at a certain address in New York City and at the time I thought well this is b******* because the hotel that the president was supposed to live in was torn down by Donald Trump who put up Trump tower. The book was written by a great uncle of his like Baron Trump or something, very interesting and weird stuff.

J

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

I guess that phrase build back better is actually in some of those white papers I haven't dug down to look.

There was this guy wrote a book in the 1800s It was called the last American president, I read it like 15 years ago and don't really remember much. I do remember that they said the last American president would live at a certain address in New York City and at the time I thought well this is b******* because the hotel that the president was supposed to live in was torn down by Donald Trump who put up Trump tower. The book was written by a great uncle of his like Baron Trump or something, very interesting and weird stuff.

J

Ingersoll Lockwood's, "1900 Or the last President".
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks

J

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Ingersoll Lockwood's, "1900 Or the last President".
    Just ordered his essential collection from amazon lol. A dont really read books. But sounds interesting lol

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,418 Times

I can't help but notice every single post besides hotshots are pro Trump and anti- Biden.
    This is the problem. No one has any discussions about the candidates.
    It's what I call the sports fan mentality. My team must win at all cost.
    Can't even have open dialogue about anything anymore.
    I am not saying I am voting one way or the other, I would just like to have a well behaved
    dialogue with real facts, no hyperbole and respect for each persons view.

Rant over.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    I can't help but notice every single post besides hotshots are pro Trump and anti- Biden.
    This is the problem. No one has any discussions about the candidates.
    It's what I call the sports fan mentality. My team must win at all cost.
    Can't even have open dialogue about anything anymore.
    I am not saying I am voting one way or the other, I would just like to have a well behaved
    dialogue with real facts, no hyperbole and respect for each persons view.

Rant over.
    Just for you....

As an outsider, I don't follow American politics as heavily as I do UK politics but, possibly due to living in a different country, I see things in a different light than possibly our American friends do...

I watch with amazement at suppression of things that hold Biden in a bad light & watch the american mainstream press trolling the President. Outside of the USA, these ARE real facts!

I actually think that America could be in serious trouble with Biden at the helm as I honestly don't believe that people will get what they think they are voting for... and am more than happy to be proven wrong... but how else can one really explain the choice of running mate (I think that's the correct terminology?)

I'm more than happy to have dialogue on this but, like I say, you will find my understanding of the finer nuances lacking - I'm just trying to point out that I believe there are dark forces at work

And, as a UK citizen, please, someone, explain what this Pelosi woman is all about, she seems like Americas version of Nicola Sturgeon (a hate filled, bile spouting Scottish racist)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (24-10-20), Blue61 (24-10-20), Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), RASTA (24-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Just for you....

As an outsider, I don't follow American politics as heavily as I do UK politics but, possibly due to living in a different country, I see things in a different light than possibly our American friends do...

I watch with amazement at suppression of things that hold Biden in a bad light & watch the american mainstream press trolling the President. Outside of the USA, these ARE real facts!

I actually think that America could be in serious trouble with Biden at the helm as I honestly don't believe that people will get what they think they are voting for... and am more than happy to be proven wrong... but how else can one really explain the choice of running mate (I think that's the correct terminology?)

I'm more than happy to have dialogue on this but, like I say, you will find my understanding of the finer nuances lacking - I'm just trying to point out that I believe there are dark forces at work

And, as a UK citizen, please, someone, explain what this Pelosi woman is all about, she seems like Americas version of Nicola Sturgeon (a hate filled, bile spouting Scottish racist)
    Wee Nickys a tramp m8. Hate ger guts lol

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (24-10-20), Farmer Geddon (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Jingo (24-10-20), M_C (24-10-20)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast