Thread: Pet's passionfruit & citrus drizzle cake with an added touch of green

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Default Pet's passionfruit & citrus drizzle cake with an added touch of green

Passion fruit, lemon and orange canna drizzle cake

creamed a cup of canna butter with sugar, zest, eggs, juice, passion fruit and yoghurt
    added the self raising flour and divided batter between 2 loaf tins.
    when cooked poked lots of holes in the cakes and poured over the lemon and orange syrup and let it soak in for a bit before turning out onto a rack.
    topped with passion fruit icing with an added spoon of canna butter to add the necessary final touch of green

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batter1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	188.0 KB 
ID:	389954Click image for larger version. 

Name:	passionfruit yoghurt added.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	222.7 KB 
ID:	389956Click image for larger version. 

Name:	add flour.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	165.2 KB 
ID:	389955Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batter.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	389953Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cakes2.jpg 
Size:	181.5 KB 
ID:	389952

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lemon orange rosemary infused syrup.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	138.4 KB 
ID:	389958Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cakes1.jpg 
Size:	268.9 KB 
ID:	389961Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cakes.jpg 
Size:	288.8 KB 
ID:	389960Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icing.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	190.9 KB 
ID:	389959... the decorated cakes

I can see some wasted days and wasted nights ahead lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creamed cannabutter citrus juice sugar eggs zest.jpg 
Size:	232.0 KB 
ID:	389957  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), IceCalibur (24-10-20), MrC (24-10-20)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (24-10-20), GEORGE (24-10-20), Petal (24-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

Nice mate, I like edibles. Love that wave of being battered, then feelin a bit more awake...then being smashed into the back of the settee again lol. How much trim would you use to make 150g canna butter? With the end result being a sponge cake that will get you pretty fucked off a fat slice, or a thin one . I struggle with doses, used to use 1g of shatter in 110g of butter, make 8 cup cakes, and eating 4 cakes would write me off for the day. I've got a rosin press which I've used for butter but was more interested in using up my last bit of trim.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-10-20), Petal (24-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Thank you for sharing this with us all petal..YUMMY!
    Awww thanks Ice mate, glad you like

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Nice mate, I like edibles. Love that wave of being battered, then feelin a bit more awake...then being smashed into the back of the settee again lol. How much trim would you use to make 150g canna butter? With the end result being a sponge cake that will get you pretty fucked off a fat slice, or a thin one . I struggle with doses, used to use 1g of shatter in 110g of butter, make 8 cup cakes, and eating 4 cakes would write me off for the day. I've got a rosin press which I've used for butter but was more interested in using up my last bit of trim.
    hehehe yeah lol
    I really can't say what how much of trim to use as I'm not all that experienced and I'm kind of suck it and see atm.
    I made canna butter with dried trim and bud once before and used someone's sticky on a forum as a guide.
    I'm really bad judging how much someone else strength etc suits. I made oil capsules rick simpson style once and gave a capsule 1/20 strength to step father, told him not to booze on them but 2nd night he used it he threw up in his slippers the middle of the night and spent the next day sick as a dog.
    He swore he'd never touch it again lol

I'm just settling in early morning here with a wee tester of a sliver of cake, dollop of yoghurt and splash of cream and a peach slice, garnished with a sprig of lemon thyme... a strong expresso and dot of canna butter to give the morning a bit of shine

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-10-20), IceCalibur (24-10-20), MrC (24-10-20)