Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Jingos predictions for the future.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    Mine went down 8% for the next 3 months.
    My guess is that we are paying for the grid that they put back together in just 3 weeks after the Storme in 2018. Surely this wants last, and it will come down after they have reimbursed themselves.

I don't really mind paying them whatever they want. Without them we would all be in the dark, and It is beyond me how in the hell they got us up and running so fast after the Storme.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-07-22), Jingo (06-07-22), r33ee (06-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    Would you be kind enough to share those with us. I have always wanted a way to make my own power.

I am thinking of trying to rig a vehicle up and use wood through gasification.
    I've done several things really. I had this large gas powered generator that I converted to operate off propane. Over the last 5 years I've put up about a thousand pounds of propane. I also bought a couple of very small propane generators that can run off a 2 lb cylinder for an hour. I can put the two together and get about 1700 watts continuous power, about 850 watts continuous apiece I guess.

About 4 years ago I bought a solar powered generator. I always thought that was a stupid thing to call them. But I've actually had to use mine several times. It has five solar cells of 100 watts a piece and a very long lasting lithium something or other battery.

This last fall I picked up a bunch of deep cycle batteries and solar charger and inverter charger and have made a larger solar power system. I'm mainly thinking of being able to run our CPAP machines and electric blankets at night and the pellet stove during the day.

I've had a logging anemometer up on top of my shop all winter trying to determine if it's worth getting a wind generator.

The way I see things, is even if we fix all the supply problems the green agenda will keep us from being able to operate our grid full-time. So in a best case scenario I see many Americans having to put up with rolling blackouts. In my state the governor has been running down the water on the Snake River dams which account for 8% of our electricity. I'm sure the next thing he's going to call for is rolling blackouts. It's very much a global agenda.

I don't think however, that we're going to see the above occur. I think we're in the middle of the third world war and China is depleting us of everything we need to keep every aspect of our industry operating. So I think we will run out of transformers to the point that people will have to go weeks or months without electricity.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-07-22), GEORGE (06-07-22), M_C (07-07-22), r33ee (06-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,418 Times

Thanks for the info Jingo. I am going to check into some of those.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-22), Jingo (08-07-22), r33ee (07-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    In my experience, cheese is as cheap as it ever was... unless you go to big supermarkets that have an ever increasing price scale
    £6.99 for a Kilo of mature cheddar (yesterdays price at Farm Foods) - but it is cheaper at Sainsburys.... 900g of Mature Cheddar - £3.99 (£4.43/Kg)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-22), Jingo (10-07-22), r33ee (10-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

Shoplifters were getting higher penalties for nicking easy to sell stuff like batteries. They moved to stealing things like cheese because in court they could say: 'I was hungry.'

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-22), Jingo (10-07-22), r33ee (10-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,620 Times

In the States, you can now put in a order and somebody will go boost your food for you. I guess things are getting bad enough to where there's a black market for food.

J

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-22), r33ee (10-07-22)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5