Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm going a little frustrated with this growing buds thing.... where's the THC

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    This is the bit that bothers me.

10 days is nowhere near enough for a proper cure.
    I know but most of the street weed i smoke has never seen a jar, its dried, sold and gets you stoned. But mine is has no affect what so ever.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RB41 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (26-10-20), GEORGE (26-10-20), Utenzo (30-10-20)

Thanks

I'm sure i'm just not letting the plant fully mature. I've had 2 plants that yellowed there leaves and showed 80% cloudy 20% clear tips on the trikes, but i think this was due to me running out of BioBizz Grow and the plants grew nitrogen deficient giving me a false signal that the plant was done.

I have a plant right at 11 weeks now that has had a thick bud set for a while now and last week the pistils all tuned brown but then started heavy fox tale-ing and now has a lot of white pistils again. If i'm right this is possibly due too high temps and or genetics. I've seen this on every plant i've grown so far. So temps is a slight problem.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RB41 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (26-10-20), GEORGE (26-10-20), Utenzo (30-10-20)

Thanks

There's nothing wrong with admitting you have a problem or somethings not going right. This world is a big place, i'm sure others have had the same problem i'm having right now and will do in the future.

One thing i am sure of is grow times advertised by seed sellers mean absolutely nothing.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RB41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-10-20), Herbitual (26-10-20), Utenzo (30-10-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2