View Poll Results: Pumpkin Carve Off Comp 2020 - Vote!

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • MrCannab1sir

5 31.25%
  • Cannabug

3 18.75%
  • Le chef

8 50.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pumpkin Carve Off - Comp 2020 Vote

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Le chef View Post
    Thanks Ice for the comp I enjoyed that, I needed that detraction. The Cindy Jock auto's for me please looking forward to getting them going. I'll PM the address tomorrow when I've let him know something coming. thanks again for a great comp and well done to MrCannab1sir and Cannabug for their entry's
    You're welcome and glad it helped distract you mate

Ok no problem at all, will send over the Cindys as soon as I receive your safe address tomorrow

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (04-11-20), GEORGE (04-11-20), Le chef (04-11-20)

3. Default

Fantastic.. that wraps this up for another year, and I've pinned the Pumpkin Carve Off Comp Badge on your THCtalk Jacket Le chef

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (05-11-20), GEORGE (05-11-20), Le chef (05-11-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3