Thread: Trying to figure out trichomes

Thanks

Default Trying to figure out trichomes

Hey people, how is it all going.

I am trying to get my head round checking trichomes and it is hard making a judgement about what I'm looking at.

For one reason and another I am unsure how long the plants have been in flower. So I am either about a week or 3 weeks out.

They look pretty cloudy to me, but then I have no clue. Any thoughts appreciated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crimen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-10-20)

Thanks

Just wait until you see amber trichomes tbh I usually just flush the plant and I won’t chop her until she looks like she’s pretty much dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

Crimen (27-10-20), GEORGE (27-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Crimen (27-10-20)

Thanks

Hey Hotshot, thanks for checking in. I've been taking a look at loads of these trich charts and have completely lost faith in my ability to tell colour contrast. Would you agree that mine are looking pretty cloudy? Just want to make sure I am reading things right before I start making chopping decisions.

Thanks again. Your advice is always appreciated.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Crimen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Crimen View Post
    Hey Hotshot, thanks for checking in. I've been taking a look at loads of these trich charts and have completely lost faith in my ability to tell colour contrast. Would you agree that mine are looking pretty cloudy? Just want to make sure I am reading things right before I start making chopping decisions.

Go as far as a few ambers and you know you are cloudy enough. Look a bit clear / cloudy still, so time to go.

Just checking you are looking bud and not sugar leaf also?

Put some pics of plants up too

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-10-20)

Thanks

Perfect. That's.great, thanks man. Always good to get some outside input to make you feel a little more confident in what you're doing.

I'll pop a few more pictures up tomorrow once the lights have come back on.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Crimen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Crimen View Post

They look like second one down on the right, but you want A picture of the buds and not leaves. You got quite A while yet, before they will be ripe. JMO