Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Curing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Geddon View Post
    My cellar is too large to even think about using a dehumidifier. It's the same floor area as the house, which is one of those 'Upstairs Downstairs' type houses converted to flats. When shifting tons of builders rubble to make one of the cellar rooms useable, I got down to the original kitchen tiles. Sadly not a complete floor, lots of tiles missing. Once I had it level, it got a floor of paving stones.

I had a 6" fan running all the time, even when not growing and imo it was the air movement that allowed me to dry bud down there. I needed to be extra vigilant during the last few weeks of a grow and would lose some to mould almost every grow. Any mould I'd missed got identified when trimming. When in the hanging baskets, I'd gently turn the buds every day. The burping was done with the jars on the floor.

If I ever grow in the cellar again, I'll take regular temp/RH reading while they're drying and burping.
    I've got a ebac 21L dehumidifier, excellent piece of kit. Its a full house dehumidifier. My house is a big 4 bedroom and it's spot on for keeping the whole house rh about 45% well when it's in the house, as its in my grow room/garage at the moment. Without it in my garage the rh is usually about 80% but about 45-50% with the dehumidifier. Last time I did a grow Without it I had moisture dripping from the ceiling and mould in my buds

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Millio123 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (10-02-21), G' (10-02-21), GEORGE (12-02-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2