Thread: Pet's Green Brekky

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Default Pet's Green Brekky

This hermie girl/boy keeps on giving by way of canna butter that I would likely not have made if she hadn't gone he on me...the silver lining I sometimes speak about
    Plus! I left half the plant I didn't use to make the butter drying out and am smoking it.
    A nice off season unexpected delight to get me through

So for this green brekky I added some canna butter with some normal butter along with some fatty bacon to render the yummy flavour of the bacon in with the mix.
    Fried up mushrooms, onions and an egg in it and grilled tomato and more bacon with toast cut in soldiers.
    A lovely hearty relaxing brekky with just a touch of green, not too mean

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (31-10-20), GEORGE (31-10-20), IceCalibur (31-10-20), riot (31-10-20)

Thanks

Please let us know how it is??

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dionysos For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (31-10-20), GEORGE (31-10-20), Petal (31-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysos View Post
    Please let us know how it is??

Very yummy Dionysos.

I got rid of the taste of green when making the butter by boiling the weed for half hour then tossing the water before making the butter.
    So taste wise delicious.

Regards effect of cannabis, this is a small amount of canna butter used, just to take the edge off a rainy saturday morning and now I'm playing songs put up by talkers in the what are you listening thread...currently listening to Ironman's reggae post follow ons youtube.

If I wanted to get more stonkered I could have cooked more of the food in that butter or cooked entirely in the butter and follow up with a bong which I am about to do...but wise to wait an hour for the effects of edibles after eating, to show their face before imbibing more...each of us have different tolerance needs etc.

I hope this answers your question Dionysos

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (31-10-20), Dionysos (31-10-20), GEORGE (31-10-20), IceCalibur (31-10-20)

7. Default

Ooooof that looks delicious Petal... fantastic example of taking a negative and turning it into a glorious positive, good on you

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (31-10-20), Dionysos (31-10-20), GEORGE (31-10-20), Petal (31-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    Very yummy Dionysos.

I got rid of the taste of green when making the butter by boiling the weed for half hour then tossing the water before making the butter.
    So taste wise delicious.

Regards effect of cannabis, this is a small amount of canna butter used, just to take the edge off a rainy saturday morning and now I'm playing songs put up by talkers in the what are you listening thread...currently listening to Ironman's reggae post follow ons youtube.

If I wanted to get more stonkered I could have cooked more of the food in that butter or cooked entirely in the butter and follow up with a bong which I am about to do...but wise to wait an hour for the effects of edibles after eating, to show their face before imbibing more...each of us have different tolerance needs etc.

I hope this answers your question Dionysos
    It absolutely does, sounds fantastic.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dionysos For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (31-10-20), GEORGE (31-10-20), Petal (31-10-20)