Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dry sugar leaves?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,982 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Naz007 View Post
    What if I want to use the sugar leaves as a tobacco substitute in my spliffs? will I need to dry and cure? right?
    Might kill the taste of your bud man i wouldnt recommend smoking the leaves... i did as kid and got a bad head ache.

Give making extracts a go mate you will love it.

And dont bag your trim up it will mold in no time, best let the sugar leaves dry on the plant

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenIRL For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-11-20), Jingo (03-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greenirl View Post
    Heres one just putting it out there......
    If you make rso and the alchol if very green, put it in the sun until it clears all the chloraphyll and gets rid of some of that green taste.

I've done that before, just a few minutes under a HPS we'll do it too. I've been thinking about doing it for a longer period of time to see if I can make more cannabidiol. I'm just not sure if I want to take the time and send it in a lab sample and get it tested and see whether it works.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-11-20), GreenIRL (03-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,982 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    I've done that before, just a few minutes under a HPS we'll do it too. I've been thinking about doing it for a longer period of time to see if I can make more cannabidiol. I'm just not sure if I want to take the time and send it in a lab sample and get it tested and see whether it works.

J

Oh nice i thought the sun was just magic lol.

That would be cool if you sent it off to the lab i wish i could do that over here...
    I wonder if you could crash out the thca by leaving it on a heated surface for a few weeks... that would be very intresting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenIRL For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greenirl View Post
    Oh nice i thought the sun was just magic lol.

That would be cool if you sent it off to the lab i wish i could do that over here...
    I wonder if you could crash out the thca by leaving it on a heated surface for a few weeks... that would be very intresting

When I have tested tinctures that I've made from bud that I didn't decarb about 50% of the THCA converted over to THC just from the heating involved in concentrating the tincture down a bit not making actual RSO.

J

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-11-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3