Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Auto deficiency's as usual

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,337 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    Hey Scorpion, I am wondering how you add your nutes to your water.
    I am using GH Flora series and they have an order for them to go in
    the water or it will really mess them up. For example mine say:
    1 cal/mag
    2 micro
    3 grow
    4 bloom
    Always mix the mixture before adding the next nute.
    If put in the wrong order and not mixed and can make
    them fall out of solution. I believe that is what they said
    will happen. I realize you are not using them all at once
    usually but they still should be done in the right order.
    I only used mine as an example. I actually use different
    syringes for each nute so they never come in contact
    with each other. Hope this will be of some help to ya.
    I'm sure others will chime in and share there knowledge
    on this. All the best bro.
    cheers m8 i add the grow then stir it and wash the syringe and do the same with the bloom cheers bud

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-11-20), Blue61 (09-11-20), GEORGE (09-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,497 Times

Well I thought it was worth mentioning.
    I know you are having a hard time nailing it down.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-11-20), GEORGE (09-11-20), scorpion (10-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    Well I thought it was worth mentioning.
    I know you are having a hard time nailing it down.
    Cheers m8 and yes one of many problems I’m having with growing lol, I wouldn’t be arsed if they did go to shit but gave me ok bud at the end but I’m starting to think my shit bud is because of my drying and curing again lol

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-11-20), Blue61 (10-11-20), GEORGE (10-11-20)

Thanks

any help with this please peeps, do i flush, add something else or add bloom cheers

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...post1071133995

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-20)

Thanks

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year

Not been on for a while as I was ill for a few weeks before Christmas I had an abscess in my mouth my face swelled and it was the worst fucking pain I’ve ever had anyway when I was ill I felt like shit and they already looked fucked so I thought fuck it and didn’t do shit with them no watering or anything, so after Christmas I opened the drobe expecting to find them all dead and dried up and to my surprise they were all still alive lol, a bit thirsty and they didn’t look great but still alive, the glue gelato looked ready to chop and had already dried whilst still being whole niiiccceee, I’ve chopped it and tried it before jarring and it tastes better than any bud I’ve grown I could have probably gave it another week but fuck it I’m happy with it only problem is when I put the buds in a jar the readers read 55% but as I said it already tastes good, there’s not a lot of it but I’m happy and this is quality over quantity, I’ve noticed since jarring it the smell has gone but I’m hoping it will return, one of the 2 litre ones was nearly dry so I gave it a couple more days roots and all to dry and that smells nice it’s the heavyweight jackpot and that’s jarred now, I gave the Girl Scout cookies and the 2 litre one plain water as I didn’t want to fuck them up with nutes after their drought, so I’m just waiting for them to dry now, I knew these were hardy plants but shit these have been put to the test

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), GEORGE (05-01-21), Greengrass (05-01-21), MrC (05-01-21), tlh2496 (06-01-21), Valentina (05-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,019 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year

Not been on for a while as I was ill for a few weeks before Christmas I had an abscess in my mouth my face swelled and it was the worst fucking pain I’ve ever had anyway when I was ill I felt like shit and they already looked fucked so I thought fuck it and didn’t do shit with them no watering or anything, so after Christmas I opened the drobe expecting to find them all dead and dried up and to my surprise they were all still alive lol, a bit thirsty and they didn’t look great but still alive, the glue gelato looked ready to chop and had already dried whilst still being whole niiiccceee, I’ve chopped it and tried it before jarring and it tastes better than any bud I’ve grown I could have probably gave it another week but fuck it I’m happy with it only problem is when I put the buds in a jar the readers read 55% but as I said it already tastes good, there’s not a lot of it but I’m happy and this is quality over quantity, I’ve noticed since jarring it the smell has gone but I’m hoping it will return, one of the 2 litre ones was nearly dry so I gave it a couple more days roots and all to dry and that smells nice it’s the heavyweight jackpot and that’s jarred now, I gave the Girl Scout cookies and the 2 litre one plain water as I didn’t want to fuck them up with nutes after their drought, so I’m just waiting for them to dry now, I knew these were hardy plants but shit these have been put to the test
    Nice mate, glad ya feel like ya got a win Think same happened with Herb when he fucked his leg auditioning for disney on ice, anyway he left it 10 days or more, no light etc and still got a result. So is your groom empty and ready to go again now?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), GEORGE (05-01-21), scorpion (05-01-21), Valentina (05-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Glad to have you back Scorpion. Happy 2021.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), GEORGE (05-01-21), MrC (05-01-21), scorpion (05-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,497 Times

Congrats on being tangoed bud!

Did you have get that bud drying rack thingy?
    If so how did it work?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-01-21), MrC (05-01-21), scorpion (05-01-21)

Thanks

Thanks peeps and happy 2021 @blue61 I did m8 but I’ve still not used it, with them being as dry as they have been I didn’t want to use it and not get a proper result

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), GEORGE (05-01-21), MrC (06-01-21)

Thanks

[QUOTE=MrCannab1sir;1071148241]Nice mate, glad ya feel like ya got a win Think same happened with Herb when he fucked his leg auditioning for disney on ice, anyway he left it 10 days or more, no light etc and still got a result. So is your groom empty and ready to go again now?[/QUOTE

Not yet m8 I’m drying them in the drobe too and I’ve got to get soil and soft water nutes for next one as plants keep going to shit and I’m hoping the soft water nutes will sort it

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (05-01-21), GEORGE (05-01-21), MrC (06-01-21)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6