Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Auto deficiency's as usual

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,337 Times

old timers nutes m8 only used them twice, temps are usually 20-23 and they are on 24/7 and do you mean how far away from the plants they are, always get mixed up with that lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (05-11-20), Blue61 (05-11-20), GEORGE (05-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    old timers nutes m8 only used them twice, temps are usually 20-23 and they are on 24/7 and do you mean how far away from the plants they are, always get mixed up with that lol
    I'm using the same nutes an found it to be quite strong bud especially with autos every time I went over 1ml a litre I would have signs of burning on the tips would have to do a water,water then feed most the time but found that to be too much for 1 strain never go by the recommended dose I

same with photos I've got 2 different strains an haven't been able to go over 1ml a litre without signs off toxicity or nute burn with the grow an bloom I also ph everything I put in the soil to 6-6.5 just as a preventative

Recently iv been letting them dry out properly between watering with no problems I mean nearly bone dry lol

Also from what iv recently learned is that you can give your plant's too much light with these LED's looking at the tips of your leaves thay are all twisted witch could be a sign of it I could be wrong just looks similar to what I had wrong with mine

Yeah bud how far is light from the top of your plant an is your light on full power

Try increasing your temps to around 27c light on 23c lights off try small amount of feed maybe 0.5ml a litre an see how the plant reacts but do think u have more than 1 thing not right here hope someone will be able to help buddy

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (06-11-20), GEORGE (06-11-20), MrC (06-11-20), scorpion (07-11-20), tlh2496 (06-01-21)

Thanks

Sorry m8 meant to reply yesterday the light has been at the same height since I started and I turned the light up to max a week or two ago and it’s a foot away from the tallest and about 16 inches away from the smaller one, everything goes sweet until I start seeing they need feeding and that’s where it goes to shit, I checked my ph yesterday with the strips and I’m certain it’s 7
    Cheers

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-20), Blue61 (07-11-20), GEORGE (07-11-20), MrC (07-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Scorps,

I seem to say this on every such thread (and I'm very happy to apologise for it - or be corrected if I'm wildly wrong) but autos with Old Timers in soft water is as tricky as you can make it. It just does not cut it, IMHO.

You'd cure this problem by swapping out for a non organic range of nutrients 'designed' for the water...if you are going to stick with soil.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-20), GEORGE (07-11-20), scorpion (07-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

BTW - despite what they look like, you'll still finish the grow. Again, said it a million times, but you're growing the equivalent of organic apples...they look like shite, but taste great so if you're going to continue down this path, it's probably more a question of just putting up with it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-20), GEORGE (07-11-20), M_C (07-11-20), scorpion (07-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,040 Times

I've been thinkin about my own situation. When I start to feed, it's usually when I see the leaves fading, then I give up to 2ml bloom per ltr to start. Pretty sure I should be starting on less, like 1/2 ml or something. Will be starting on that dosage on the next run and keeping it low per ltr as I can for the rest of this one. Maybe just flush it mate, then when it dries out just feed 1/2 ml per ltr then go from there. Blind leadin the blind

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-20), Blue61 (07-11-20), GEORGE (07-11-20), Herbitual (07-11-20), scorpion (07-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Scorps,

I seem to say this on every such thread (and I'm very happy to apologise for it - or be corrected if I'm wildly wrong) but autos with Old Timers in soft water is as tricky as you can make it. It just does not cut it, IMHO.

You'd cure this problem by swapping out for a non organic range of nutrients 'designed' for the water...if you are going to stick with soil.
    No need to apologise for it m8 I appreciate the help and funny enough somebody else said to get the old timers soft water one a couple of weeks ago I just wanted to try and use what I could of the ones I’ve got now and not being tight but I hate wasting things and I’ve already got just under a bottle of organicus 99% I had to stop using as that was shit for me as well lol, I think to myself I’m not cut out for growing but they grow great until feeding time, apart from my first grow where I didn’t need to use nutes my other 3 grows have gone shit with shite leaves a the end but as u say I get bud at the end but it’s shite 99% of the time, haardly any smell taste or high and the aftertaste it’s just nasty
    Cheers m8

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-20), Blue61 (07-11-20), GEORGE (07-11-20), Herbitual (07-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    I've been thinkin about my own situation. When I start to feed, it's usually when I see the leaves fading, then I give up to 2ml bloom per ltr to start. Pretty sure I should be starting on less, like 1/2 ml or something. Will be starting on that dosage on the next run and keeping it low per ltr as I can for the rest of this one. Maybe just flush it mate, then when it dries out just feed 1/2 ml per ltr then go from there. Blind leadin the blind
    I normally wait myself till I see they need feeding m8 but I’m thinking on the next grow whether to just start introducing nutes at very low doses from like week 3 and see how that goes but I think I’ll end up buying the old timers nutes for my water
    Cheers bud

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-11-20), GEORGE (07-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    BTW - despite what they look like, you'll still finish the grow. Again, said it a million times, but you're growing the equivalent of organic apples...they look like shite, but taste great so if you're going to continue down this path, it's probably more a question of just putting up with it.
    M8 I wouldn’t be that arsed if my bud came out ok but it’s under par especially the shit taste, smell and high as I mentioned in the post I just put up, at first I thought it was me drying too fast but I dried for 7-8 days last grow and was still the same, so then I thought is it because the leaves go to shit by the end but now I’m thinking about it my first grow and the leaves weren’t anywhere near as bad and that didn’t really have a good taste/smell/high, I just can’t figure it out
    Cheers

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-11-20), GEORGE (07-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy 101 View Post
    I'm using the same nutes an found it to be quite strong bud especially with autos every time I went over 1ml a litre I would have signs of burning on the tips would have to do a water,water then feed most the time but found that to be too much for 1 strain never go by the recommended dose I

same with photos I've got 2 different strains an haven't been able to go over 1ml a litre without signs off toxicity or nute burn with the grow an bloom I also ph everything I put in the soil to 6-6.5 just as a preventative

Recently iv been letting them dry out properly between watering with no problems I mean nearly bone dry lol

Also from what iv recently learned is that you can give your plant's too much light with these LED's looking at the tips of your leaves thay are all twisted witch could be a sign of it I could be wrong just looks similar to what I had wrong with mine

Yeah bud how far is light from the top of your plant an is your light on full power

Try increasing your temps to around 27c light on 23c lights off try small amount of feed maybe 0.5ml a litre an see how the plant reacts but do think u have more than 1 thing not right here hope someone will be able to help buddy

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Im using old timers bloom and pk 13/14 with autos. Approx 1.3L includes 5ml old timers bloom and 0.5ml PK 13/14. I’m doing cindys and they’re loving it. Maybe your auto strain doesn’t like too much food wise.
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-20), GEORGE (07-11-20), scorpion (07-11-20)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast