Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free Shipping During UK Lockdown on everything

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I see you have Exotic Seeds... but you don't have Black Lemon Auto. A shame...

You do have Auto Black Haze... is this a guaranteed Red/black plant (the Black Lemon is)... or is it only a percentage chance it will turn colour?
    Hey M_C,

Unfortunately we can't guarantee this, we take the descriptions of each strain directly from the breeder's website - 'A hybrid whose genetics are shared by Sir Jack Auto and a hybrid which is based in the Pakistan Chitral Kush.
    With this variety we managed to set a uniform offspring in terms of colour and aroma, mainly incensed with a sweet and sour touch, finding that all individuals acquire reddish hues as the flowering progresses.
    Regarding height, we can find individuals ranging between 80-100 cm, with a medium-high yield, inherited from the Sir Jack Auto. Its scent varies between the most “Cathedral” incense and specimens that retain a certain kush touch, more floral and fresh; while all specimens maintain a similar effect, where the cerebral high dominates, little physical, which makes it a very nice variety which will not leave anyone feeling indifferent.'

Saying that I've just added Black Lemon Auto to www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk, seems we never had it listed / missed it somehow.

If there's any others you can't find in the future let me know and I'll see if I can get them up!

Also apologies for the delayed response, hope you're well!

Ryan

Headshop & Everything Smoking - www.alibongo.co.uk
    Seedbank & CBD www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ali Bongo For This Useful Post:

British green (17-11-20), GEORGE (17-11-20), IceCalibur (17-11-20), M_C (17-11-20), Valentina (17-11-20), Wags (19-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Bongo View Post
    Hey M_C,

Unfortunately we can't guarantee this, we take the descriptions of each strain directly from the breeder's website - 'A hybrid whose genetics are shared by Sir Jack Auto and a hybrid which is based in the Pakistan Chitral Kush.
    With this variety we managed to set a uniform offspring in terms of colour and aroma, mainly incensed with a sweet and sour touch, finding that all individuals acquire reddish hues as the flowering progresses.
    Regarding height, we can find individuals ranging between 80-100 cm, with a medium-high yield, inherited from the Sir Jack Auto. Its scent varies between the most “Cathedral” incense and specimens that retain a certain kush touch, more floral and fresh; while all specimens maintain a similar effect, where the cerebral high dominates, little physical, which makes it a very nice variety which will not leave anyone feeling indifferent.'

Saying that I've just added Black Lemon Auto to www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk, seems we never had it listed / missed it somehow.

If there's any others you can't find in the future let me know and I'll see if I can get them up!

Ryan
    Wicked! Black Lemon it will be - I grew some of these out before & the aesthetics were just incredible
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Ali Bongo (23-11-20), British green (17-11-20), GEORGE (17-11-20), Wags (19-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Hi AliBongo. Just wanted to say thanks, I let the credit card stretch its legs and you guys delivered. And thanks also for the freebies.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-20), IceCalibur (19-11-20), Wags (19-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Bongo View Post
    Hey M_C,

Ryan
    Ordered for my next grow

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Ali Bongo (23-11-20), GEORGE (22-11-20), Valentina (23-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Hi AliBongo. Just wanted to say thanks, I let the credit card stretch its legs and you guys delivered. And thanks also for the freebies.
    Lovely to hear Valentina, we hope you enjoy!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ali Bongo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-11-20), Valentina (23-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Ordered for my next grow
    That's awesome news M_C enjoy it and thanks for shopping with us friend

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ali Bongo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-11-20), M_C (23-11-20), Valentina (23-11-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2