Thread: Advice on Mother plant light

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,978 Times

Default Advice on Mother plant light

Hi guys.

Wanting a change around in my mother/cutting room, I've drawn a couple of pics and I'll upload them see what you guys think and advise

It's all open like one complete area with just a shelf spliting the 2 smaller compartments, currently I've got my mother plant in the larger compartment and my clones on the top shelf but both are sharing the 225w t5 and light is on 24/7

I've got hight restrictions with the t5 as it's the full width covering the mother and the cuttings I'm having to lift up the mother to get close to the light and also I'm having to drop the t5 down to half wattage (2 tubes) so i don't fry my clones early on.

While I'm not pulling clones all the time my mother is obviously needing lights/warmth etc so closing the sections off and running individual lights? Save power consumption?

mars ts600 for mother?
    Small t5 for clones? (already got)
    Mars ts600 for couple weeks veg?

This is not a fast large scale setup I'm only growing 4 for myself but im trying to be self sufficient and this strain of white widow is pretty damn nice.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkydawg For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (07-11-20), GEORGE (07-11-20), IceCalibur (07-11-20)