Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Ready for the bin

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,247 Times

Morning gardeners lol I've gone with the normal feeding schedule today
    3ml grow per litre of water
    3ml bloom per litre of water
    I increased the grow on the big girl to 4ml per litre
    I also give each plant 3 litres i got a better run of today i write everything in a dairy so i can go back and look has im planning of only grow Afghan and northern lights till i get some experience. So I'll see how the next few days go with them fingers crossed ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Middy74 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-20), tlh2496 (15-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,521 Times

Hi,

I am just finishing a grow very similar in bio bizz soil with their nutes and I have had very similar problems. TBF I went light on the ferts which prob didn't help. For what it's worth I have got some decent colas now despite seriously yellow leaves so I will limp across the line with mine so as others have advised prob not for the bin.

I agree, it's a bit depressing when they're not all green and healthy looking and I wonder if it has affected yield. I am going back to Plagron soil for next grow and not sure if will use Bio Bizx again.

Cheers,
    DT

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dick_turpine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,247 Times

Hi there dt yeah im struggling with this grow first timer for me lol. I sticking in there ive got 30 days left hopefully less im at the point now where im just lost with what to do the buds are growing but i think next time round im going to go with pm nutrients. Whats your usual method ie nutrients and soil ?
    What you growing plant wise ?
    And let me know your yeild ?
    Ive got 4 Afghan x skunk in there if i pull 1 once a plant I'll be very happy
    Cheers
    Middy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Middy74 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-20)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5