Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Disease or burn

Thanks

And yeah you’re right, some of tips are yellowing too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bobbet For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (12-11-20), Easy-T (12-11-20), GEORGE (12-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 57,966 Times

No lol what he means is when it's hot, just to much nutes in it for a young seedlings, they'll grow into no problems, we've all thought the same when we start

From behind the bushes

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (12-11-20), GEORGE (12-11-20)

Thanks

Fucking hell mate I’m honestly not that retarded usually!! Just thought with lights so close and everything. Right nice one, will see how it goes. Cheers lads

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bobbet For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (12-11-20), Easy-T (12-11-20), GEORGE (12-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 57,966 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbet View Post
    Fucking hell mate I’m honestly not that retarded usually!! Just thought with lights so close and everything. Right nice one, will see how it goes. Cheers lads

We've all been there

From behind the bushes

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (12-11-20), GEORGE (12-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,509 Times

This might sound stupid but.. the soil feels cool to the touch. Does this mean the soil can’t be too hot?

Also with watering I’ve just been sort of watering close to the stem and getting gradually further out each time and increasing amount each time. Not a lot of water at first just what I imagine it will need. Also didn’t want to wash the goodness down the sides before roots even got there but probably way overthinking with that? Gave them 600ml (always filtered and room temp) tonight so will leave a day now and then water whole pot with 700ml. Does this sound ok or would you do it differently?
    Really appreciate your help with this mate

wicked sorry buddy im not laughing at you I should have explained abit better as easy said it might have too much nutrients in the soil would only give them plain water for the next week

With watering I've found the the best was to fill a pot with soil then feel the weight when it's dry then you have a rough idea when to water but I would give them a good watering with over 20% run off to help remove some of the nutes

You said you was using filtered water can i ask why also do you know if your water is soft/hard you can find out by putting you postcode in Google

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-11-20)

Thanks

you might not be but I am! Yeah I’ll just give them clean water then for now. Wasn’t going to give newts until Monday anyway but will give a week.

Ok that sounds a good idea. I’ll give them a good soaking later and see how they get on. They are looking perkier today though thankfully but def need something so will give it a go.

I’m in Lancashire and it’s soft water here but they put a lot of chlorine in and this other stuff with similar name I was reading about on here and it said it doesn’t evaporate the like chlorine does so needs filtering.

I could easily be wrong though mate because there’s conflicting opinions on here so just sort of going with what sounds right.

Cheers though and will show you how it goes with water

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobbet For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (13-11-20), GEORGE (13-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,509 Times

you might not be but I am! Yeah I’ll just give them clean water then for now. Wasn’t going to give newts until Monday anyway but will give a week.

Ok that sounds a good idea. I’ll give them a good soaking later and see how they get on. They are looking perkier today though thankfully but def need something so will give it a go.

I’m in Lancashire and it’s soft water here but they put a lot of chlorine in and this other stuff with similar name I was reading about on here and it said it doesn’t evaporate the like chlorine does so needs filtering.

I could easily be wrong though mate because there’s conflicting opinions on here so just sort of going with what sounds right.

Cheers though and will show you how it goes with water

I would probably leave the nutes bud until thay are a little bigger or showing signs thay need some with the water just leave it in a bucket for 24 hours to stand then it will be alright to use I would stop the filtering it as it has a load off stuff the plant needs that could be why you have a few rusty spots on them

I remember you saying you have plant magic old timers nutes I can see you having problems as thay work better with hard water not saying it cant be done just going to need extra calcium and magnesium

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-11-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3